Magnum PI Cigar Cutter Prop!

For all non-episode specific topics about the show, including MPI-related "tie-ins"

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

hendrix
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Magnum PI Cigar Cutter Prop!

#1 Post by hendrix »

If you haven't seen it yet check it out Magnum PI Cigar Cutter prop on Ebay! It's getting up there in Price and still has sometime left. Anyone know what the significants of this prop is? Was it Used by TM or Higgins a lot? Either way Nice Item! 8)

IKnowWhatYoureThinking
Macho Taco & Coops Connoisseur

#2 Post by IKnowWhatYoureThinking »

It looks like one from in the study. I remember the cigar cutter Magnum's grandfather gave him, and that is the one I would want if I were to buy one. I'm thinking this cutter is fetching it's price because it seems pretty dated. I think there are probably some cigar aficionados that are looking to buy this one.

wes
Lieutenant Commander

#3 Post by wes »

After seeing the price the hats went for I thought this would go a lot higher. Anyhow it will look good beside my Humidor.

A woman is only a woman, but a good cigar is a smoke. Rudyard Kipling.

IKnowWhatYoureThinking
Macho Taco & Coops Connoisseur

#4 Post by IKnowWhatYoureThinking »

I'd love to see them auction off the humidor on Higgins' desk. I'd get in on that action if it didn't go too high! I'd also like a shot at the cutter Magnum's grandfather gave him. I wouldn't use it, I have a great Xikar cutter made out of California redwood and engraved by my wife, but it would be a cool piece of history from the show.