rare photo's

For all non-episode specific topics about the show, including MPI-related "tie-ins"

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

golfmobile
Chopper Pilot Wannabe

Re: rare photo's

#91 Post by golfmobile »

GREAT pictures to see in light of "current" MPI pictures (do we want to ALL trash the new show? Which really isn't THAT bad, IF you don't have the original to compare it to).

But interesting to see the BTS (behind the scenes) photos of TS with both wives!

I confess i like the new Rick, TC not as much, and JH as TM just doesn't have it. I could deal with the female Higgins, but we just need a better Magnum. I REALLY like the Lt. Tanaka replacement, because I always liked that guy on The Mentalist.

JMO, folks!!

golf
"Portside, buddy."

KingKC
Fleet Admiral

#92 Post by KingKC »

golfmobile wrote:GREAT pictures to see in light of "current" MPI pictures (do we want to ALL trash the new show? Which really isn't THAT bad, IF you don't have the original to compare it to).

But interesting to see the BTS (behind the scenes) photos of TS with both wives!

I confess i like the new Rick, TC not as much, and JH as TM just doesn't have it. I could deal with the female Higgins, but we just need a better Magnum. I REALLY like the Lt. Tanaka replacement, because I always liked that guy on The Mentalist.

JMO, folks!!

golf
Fantastic pictures!!!! I just now saw them for the first time. I have to be more observant.

I have been watching reruns of the original MPI while also viewing the new MPI. They are simply two completely different shows but I still much prefer the original. The original has better writing, actors and acting.

I don't like the new Rick or TC AT ALL. They are about as deep as cardboard cutouts !! But I will fully agree with you on the new Tanaka. I, too, liked him on the Mentalist.

erock308
Fleet Admiral

#93 Post by erock308 »

"Don't worry, Higgins, I like your stories."