Single most favourite episode

For all non-episode specific topics about the show, including MPI-related "tie-ins"

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

Jay-Firestorm
Fleet Admiral

#16 Post by Jay-Firestorm »

Aha, I thought there would be one - I did try and find it :oops:

It's fun reading through everyone's favourites and their reasons for choosing particular episodes.
JAY FIRESTORM

Facebook: Jay Gathergood / Twitter: Jay_Firestorm NEW BLOG: http://thea-teamcaptured.blogspot.com/

My A-Team site - http://thea-team.org aiming to be the most detailed A-Team site on the Net - if I ever get around to updating it!!

Agatha
Baroness of Oahu

#17 Post by Agatha »

Don't feel bad, Jay. I've done it, too...a couple of times. Even when I looked, too. "Newbies" just need to remember that whatever it is...it's here. Somewhere!

And the reason that you don't have to feel bad is:

1) this is a great group of Magnummanics who are willing to discuss whatever it is...again. Or show you where the prior discussion is.

2) In this particular case, there are so many GREAT episodes that our answers can be different depending on what day it is!! Is it Tuesday? Well, then my single most favorite episode is Lest We Forget! Is it Wednesday? Well, then my single most favorite episode is Black on White. Did I just finish watching Season 5? Well, then my single most favorite episode is Torah, Torah, Torah!

I'm sure you understand...

:)
Isn't the ocean beautiful at sunset? So soft....so peaceful...so romantic!

MPS
Fleet Admiral

#18 Post by MPS »

Great point, Agatha. My favorite episode changes all the time. There are the top ten or so, but my fave on any day will change :)
Higgins: You've washed the car?! How extraordinary. Why would you do such a thing?

Agatha
Baroness of Oahu

#19 Post by Agatha »

Me, too, MPS! I could tell somebody that a particular episonde is my favorite but that wouldn't stop me from getting "lonesome" to see a completely different one! Each one "speaks" to me from a different place.

:)
Isn't the ocean beautiful at sunset? So soft....so peaceful...so romantic!