Holiday episodes

For all non-episode specific topics about the show, including MPI-related "tie-ins"

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

TankTop44
Commander

Holiday episodes

#1 Post by TankTop44 »

I hope this is the right place for this question. With today being St. Patty's Day I was wondering if there was an episode that mentioned this or had this holiday as part of the show. With that being said, what other holidays type shows were there? Example, Christmas time, July 4th or any other Hawaiin specific holidays. Just a thought to test the mind!

IKnowWhatYoureThinking
Macho Taco & Coops Connoisseur

#2 Post by IKnowWhatYoureThinking »

I don't remember a St. Patty's Day, but Home From the Sea deals with July 4th and Operation Silent Night deals with Christmas. Those are two that I can think of right off the top of my head.

lutherhgillis
Fleet Admiral

#3 Post by lutherhgillis »

Season 1's Thank Heaven for Little Girls and Big Ones Too occurs at Christmas. Operation Silent Night has already been mentioned and dealt with Christmas a little bit more than Thank and mentioned the African cultural holiday Kwanzaa.

The 4th of July is observed by Magnum in Death and Taxes as well as Home From the Sea.

Labor Day is mentioned in Limited Engagement.

Chinese New Year is seen being celebrated in Forty.

That's all I can think of...

TankTop44
Commander

#4 Post by TankTop44 »

Interesting, thanks for the replies. Just spur of the moment thought and a way to organize the episodes!

the apprentice
Lieutenant Commander

#5 Post by the apprentice »

ahh..the memorys..
magnum, i do say