9 Year Old Magnum Fan

For all non-episode specific topics about the show, including MPI-related "tie-ins"

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

IKnowWhatYoureThinking
Macho Taco & Coops Connoisseur

9 Year Old Magnum Fan

#1 Post by IKnowWhatYoureThinking »

My nine year old step daughter is surfing the site with me, and she wants everyone to know she is an avid Magnum fan. She says her favorite parts are Magnum saying " I know what you're thinking" and Higgins with his "Oh my God!"

Agatha
Baroness of Oahu

#2 Post by Agatha »

Way to bring her up right, I Know What You're Thinking!! She could do a lot worse than learning about interactive relationships from these characters!!

:)

Doc Ibold
Maniac Emeritus

#3 Post by Doc Ibold »

Ha ha!

Nice!

:D

Steve
Fleet Admiral

#4 Post by Steve »

She is obviously wise beyond her years! By the way, my 11 year old son likes the show because he thinks the Magnum/Higgins relationship is a lot like the relationship between my wife and I. Despite constantly "getting on my wifes last nerve", when push comes to shove, we would go to the ends of the earth for each other.........

Frodoleader
Fleet Admiral

#5 Post by Frodoleader »

My oldest, a little older at 23, became a MPI fan, just from mom & dad watching it.
You're raisin' her right!
"You are three months at Dak Wei and still you crack jokes?" - Ivan

IKnowWhatYoureThinking

#6 Post by IKnowWhatYoureThinking »

Steve I can see where someone would think Magnum and Higgins have an almost husband/wife relationship.

Quigley
Lieutenant Junior Grade

#7 Post by Quigley »

IKWYT - that's great! My 10 year old step daughter is also a huge fan. She started watching a couple of years ago from around season 6. Once we got to the end of season 8 she insisted that we start at season 1 again right away! Sometimes she will pause an episode and make me explain the plot if she isn't following it.

The funniest thing of all is that she has invented a "Magnum Dance" that she does to the theme music at the start of an episode - very cute :D
"Higgins I can explain"

IslandHopper
Master Flub Spotter

#8 Post by IslandHopper »

Quigley wrote:IKWYT - that's great! My 10 year old step daughter is also a huge fan. She started watching a couple of years ago from around season 6. Once we got to the end of season 8 she insisted that we start at season 1 again right away! Sometimes she will pause an episode and make me explain the plot if she isn't following it.

The funniest thing of all is that she has invented a "Magnum Dance" that she does to the theme music at the start of an episode - very cute :D
Awesome. A new generation of MPI fans. Way to go IKWYT and Quigley.
The answer is obvious, old man. Logic is irrelevant. It's simply Tropical Madness. (J.Q. Higgins)

IKnowWhatYoureThinking

#9 Post by IKnowWhatYoureThinking »

Quigley wrote:IKWYT - that's great! My 10 year old step daughter is also a huge fan. She started watching a couple of years ago from around season 6. Once we got to the end of season 8 she insisted that we start at season 1 again right away! Sometimes she will pause an episode and make me explain the plot if she isn't following it.

That's hilarious! My step daughter has a dance as well! Maybe they were separated at birth! LOL