First Post: Hope a new topic is OK.

For all non-episode specific topics about the show, including MPI-related "tie-ins"

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

Souome1
Lieutenant Junior Grade

First Post: Hope a new topic is OK.

#1 Post by Souome1 »

Hi, guys. First time posting on this site. I have been reading some of the MM pages and the board for a couple of weeks. I have all eight season... seen most epis more than once. Hope to be able to contribute.... have a couple of flubs to add, I think.

Please be patient in tolerating any references to old books, etc., as I am an incurable addict.

Gave myself a V8 smack on the forehead when I read the suggestion that Higgens be given a team ring. THAT would have been the perfect last scene ..... perhaps followed up with Higgens and the lads alone... Higgens takes out the box that holds his Victoria Cross and places the ring in it .... with a last line to the lads..... "It means as much, you know."

Hope to be able to contribute as time goes by.
JQH3: I don't know what to say.
TSM4: So, you owe me one.
JQH3: I'd really rather not.

N1095A
World Class Private Investigator

#2 Post by N1095A »

"Gave myself a V8 smack on the forehead when I read the suggestion that Higgens be given a team ring. THAT would have been the perfect last scene ..... perhaps followed up with Higgens and the lads alone... Higgens takes out the box that holds his Victoria Cross and places the ring in it .... with a last line to the lads..... "It means as much, you know."

Welcome!!
I can picture that scene in my head, and it's perfect.
Last edited by N1095A on Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"But Higgins, I can explain."

Souome1
Lieutenant Junior Grade

#3 Post by Souome1 »

Sorry, that would be Higgins, not Higgens... Well I am just an ensign.
JQH3: I don't know what to say.
TSM4: So, you owe me one.
JQH3: I'd really rather not.

Italian Ice
Ahi Sushi & Old Dusseldorf Connoisseur

#4 Post by Italian Ice »

Higgins ! ! ! ! !
Higgins: " Dispatch the pig!!! "

Doc Ibold
Maniac Emeritus

Re: First Post: Hope a new topic is OK.

#5 Post by Doc Ibold »

Souome1 wrote:Hi, guys. First time posting on this site. I have been reading some of the MM pages and the board for a couple of weeks. I have all eight season... seen most epis more than once. Hope to be able to contribute.... have a couple of flubs to add, I think.

Please be patient in tolerating any references to old books, etc., as I am an incurable addict.

Gave myself a V8 smack on the forehead when I read the suggestion that Higgens be given a team ring. THAT would have been the perfect last scene ..... perhaps followed up with Higgens and the lads alone... Higgens takes out the box that holds his Victoria Cross and places the ring in it .... with a last line to the lads..... "It means as much, you know."

Hope to be able to contribute as time goes by.
That would have been TIGHT!

Nice bit of thinking... I'm not sure it would be a great last scene, but definitely would have been a nice accent!

(BTW.... no worries about posting, first or otherwise. If we didn't have new blood in here every once in awhile, things here would get somewhat boring)

IKnowWhatYoureThinking
Macho Taco & Coops Connoisseur

#6 Post by IKnowWhatYoureThinking »

Welcome aboard and enjoy the site.

SelleckLover
RENLEDUN, Protectrix of the Realm

#7 Post by SelleckLover »

Doc Ibold wrote:
If we didn't have new blood in here every once in awhile, things here would get somewhat boring)
I agree! The more the merrier I always say!