Inside the Eve Anderson Estate

For all non-episode specific topics about the show, including MPI-related "tie-ins"

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

Steve
Fleet Admiral

Re: Inside the Eve Anderson Estate

#46 Post by Steve »

Rembrandt's Girl wrote:Wow eagle, great pics! They definitely look like the brochure's photos... in this video I see one that you have that I don't have: https://youtu.be/g7baRT5A0Gs I couldn't remember where I got mine so I did a search and see that in 2018 I posted that I "copied them from a newspaper article that ran after Pahonu sold"... apparently that article didn't have all the photos. :roll:

Styles, do you still need higher resolution of what I posted? I'm guessing not since eagle's are fantastic but if so please PM me your email and I'll send you what I have. I think mine are substantially inferior. :higgins:
I have to question if those are actual pictures of what the interior looked like at the time of sale why it would be demolished!!!!!

Pahonu
Robin's Nest Expert Extraordinaire

#47 Post by Pahonu »

Steve wrote:
Rembrandt's Girl wrote:Wow eagle, great pics! They definitely look like the brochure's photos... in this video I see one that you have that I don't have: https://youtu.be/g7baRT5A0Gs I couldn't remember where I got mine so I did a search and see that in 2018 I posted that I "copied them from a newspaper article that ran after Pahonu sold"... apparently that article didn't have all the photos. :roll:

Styles, do you still need higher resolution of what I posted? I'm guessing not since eagle's are fantastic but if so please PM me your email and I'll send you what I have. I think mine are substantially inferior. :higgins:
I have to question if those are actual pictures of what the interior looked like at the time of sale why it would be demolished!!!!!
They're Photoshop images of actual interior photos. Various colors and finishes have been changed in at least some of them.

Mr. Keoki
Rear Admiral

#48 Post by Mr. Keoki »

Styles thanks for posting the link to the image sharing website.

Great pictures. What a place. :higgins:
Mr. Keoki

"He was Hawaiian. I'm not very good with these names, It ended with an oki or lani"