Which prop would you want?

For all non-episode specific topics about the show, including MPI-related "tie-ins"

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

Carmen
MPI

#31 Post by Carmen »

Remember Ladys!! The swim shorts are mine!!! Or was that Magnums bed?? Or both??!! So better stay away :twisted: :wink: for your own safety
Sometimes I get so lucky, even I don`t believe it (TSM)

MPS
Fleet Admiral

#32 Post by MPS »

Since the estate and the cars are off limits, I will have to go with Michelle's Cross of Lorraine pendant. The team ring would be too large for me to wear, I believe.

In second place would be Higgins model of the Bridge on the River Kwai. The rubber chicken comes in a close third.
Higgins: You've washed the car?! How extraordinary. Why would you do such a thing?

Jaybird
Admiral

#33 Post by Jaybird »

The hatrack by the door in the guest quarters complete with one each of the four hats.

I'd like the original Hayden surfski but this has probably gone on to boat heaven. If not it is most likely gathering dust in someone's garage or backyard in the Kailua region. It surely did not leave the island of Oahu.
I'd have to shorten it to fit a 5'9" (Rick sized) guy.....me!
Since wishes are free, I'll take the paddle, too.

ConchRepublican
COZITV Magnum, P.I. SuperFan / Chief Barkeep - Flemingo Key

#34 Post by ConchRepublican »

This is tough . . . of course I'd like a shirt, hat, car or even estate, the "usual suspects" as it were.

Aside from that, I think the arm chairs in Higgins'study would be nice to have. With the crystal decanter of scotch as well. And the tumblers. Heck, throw in the table, couch and map of the estate from "J. Digger Doyle", with easle.

:)
CoziTV Superfan spot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPTmsykLQ04

Lt Tanaka
Vice Admiral

#35 Post by Lt Tanaka »

The emblem from Higgins blazer.

N1095A
World Class Private Investigator

#36 Post by N1095A »

I got another one. How anout the entire guesthouse interior set?
"But Higgins, I can explain."

IKnowWhatYoureThinking
Macho Taco & Coops Connoisseur

#37 Post by IKnowWhatYoureThinking »

N1095A wrote:I got another one. How anout the entire guesthouse interior set?
That would be a great set up. Do we get the mini fridge full of Coops?

lutherhgillis
Fleet Admiral

#38 Post by lutherhgillis »

Probably the team ring or the surf ski. I would settle for several days stay at the estate to examine the grounds and enjoy the tidal pool.

Lt. Cook
Commander

#39 Post by Lt. Cook »

Higgin's cigars and humidor, TM's picture w/ him and buddies in Nam.

Coops
Fleet Admiral

#40 Post by Coops »

IKnowWhatYoureThinking wrote:
N1095A wrote:I got another one. How anout the entire guesthouse interior set?
That would be a great set up. Do we get the mini fridge full of Coops?
Don't think even for a minute that I'm cheap and easy.

Ok, I'm easy, just not cheap!

J.J. Walters
Founding Father

#41 Post by J.J. Walters »

I'd also love to have the wooden Tiki Mask (or whatever it is) that is seen hanging on the wall of the guesthouse in the early seasons....

Higgins: It's not a scratch! It's a bloody gouge!

IKnowWhatYoureThinking
Macho Taco & Coops Connoisseur

#42 Post by IKnowWhatYoureThinking »

James, Seeing the Tiki Mask makes me think of something else. I look behind it and see TM's hat rack. I think the rack with hats included would be a pretty cool prop.

rubber chicken
Master Location Sleuth

#43 Post by rubber chicken »

I always look for Magnum's Sherlock Holmes deerstalker hat hanging on the rack. As I'm a big fan of both Magnum P.I. and Sherlock Holmes (in all it's forms) I would be killing two birds with one stone by getting that.

It's funny, but I'm not remember that tiki mask right now. Looks scary. I'd be sure not to hang that in a young kid's room!

Doc Ibold
Maniac Emeritus

#44 Post by Doc Ibold »

rubber chicken wrote:I always look for Magnum's Sherlock Holmes deerstalker hat hanging on the rack. As I'm a big fan of both Magnum P.I. and Sherlock Holmes (in all it's forms) I would be killing two birds with one stone by getting that.

It's funny, but I'm not remember that tiki mask right now. Looks scary. I'd be sure not to hang that in a young kid's room!
RC, Glad to see someone else noticed the deerstalker hat!

I believe the tiki head first made its appearance in the "Mabel Dodge" episode early in the series. Which one it is, escapes me at the moment!

:oops:

TSMagnumIII
Lieutenant Junior Grade

#45 Post by TSMagnumIII »

I am a gun nut so I call dibs and I checked, no one else claimed it yet... I want Orville's Uzi!! I thought that rhymed more than Rick's Uzi, lol. I don't want some blank firing prop, if it wasn't real, I don't want it. Give me the UZI!! If I can't have the Uzi then here's something no one has claimed yet either, Rick's Rickshaw from the "China Doll" episode!! When I lived in Waikiki, I wished there had been some of those rickshaws around to cart me home from the bars at night, lol. In three years I never saw a rickshaw and wonder if they ever did really have them. If anyone knows if they had them back in the 80's, why did they go away?? Mahalo and Alohas!!