Who's the hottest babe on Magnum P.I.?

For all non-episode specific topics about the show, including MPI-related "tie-ins"

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

Who's the hottest babe on Magnum P.I.?

Mandy (No Need To Know)
10%
J. Digger Doyle (J. Digger Doyle)
36%
Sara Clifford (The Woman On The Beach)
3%
David Bannister (The Jororo Kill)
1%
Margo (Italian Ice)
3%
Jeannie Lowry (Texas Lightning)
No votes
Bibi Kiamani (Black On White)
3%
Ginger Grant (Mixed Doubles)
3%
Diane Dupres (Echoes Of The Mind)
13%
Other (Please specify in a post)
28%

Total votes: 140

rubber chicken
Master Location Sleuth

#31 Post by rubber chicken »

This has to be the toughest decision I'm going to make today, but I narrowed it down to two...

Laura Frasier

Jeanne Kanai (on the left - without a word of English she captured my heart)

I freely confess that their outfits may have influenced my judgement, and in reality they may or may not be the most beautiful women to appear on Magnum P.I. But really it's impossible for me to choose. There have been so many beautiful women on the show, each one in their own way. By the way James, you didn't include Jean Bruce Scott on the peaches page - I love a woman in uniform, especially her. 8) Also Elizabeth Lindsey, Miss Hawaii 1978.

And I laughed at the Agatha Chumley mention, I have found myself wondering what she might have looked like in her younger years. :D

Tralfaz
Admiral

#32 Post by Tralfaz »

Dana Delaney.
"..outasight!.." - Tyler Peabody McKinney

SelleckLover
RENLEDUN, Protectrix of the Realm

#33 Post by SelleckLover »

No one has mentioned Nancy Stafford that played Amy Griswald in "The Treasure of Kalaniopu'u". Since I'm female I don't think I know, or should know what a hot babe is. Just thought I'd give you guys some input.

eegorr
Vice Admiral

#34 Post by eegorr »

Tralfaz wrote:Dana Delaney.
I agree! It is quite an oversight that she is not on the list, especially considering she came pretty close to being Mrs. Thomas Magnum!

The chemistry between Dana Delaney and Tom Selleck in the season 7 opener, "L.A.", was amazing! Not so much in "Out of Synch", though, but it was probably written that way.

eegorr
Vice Admiral

#35 Post by eegorr »

IslandHopper wrote:Actually, I need to add to my previous post regarding WOMEN WHO LOOK BEST IN A BIKINI:

(C) The Two Flight Attendants who were at Robin's Nest during the pilot episode "Don't Eat The Snow In Hawaii."
Greta and Inge, but they might actually belong in their own category: Women who look best OUT OF a bikini! :lol:

Tralfaz
Admiral

#36 Post by Tralfaz »

eegorr wrote:
I agree! It is quite an oversight that she is not on the list, especially considering she came pretty close to being Mrs. Thomas Magnum!

The chemistry between Dana Delaney and Tom Selleck in the season 7 opener, "L.A.", was amazing! Not so much in "Out of Synch", though, but it was probably written that way.
She was a '50 Most beautiful' selection as well.
"..outasight!.." - Tyler Peabody McKinney

308GTS
Fleet Admiral

#37 Post by 308GTS »

Have to agree, she's stunning.

Arun
------

"The only thing that's going to touch you is a 10ft pole"

eegorr
Vice Admiral

#38 Post by eegorr »

308GTS wrote:Have to agree, she's stunning.
And a little nasty (Exit to Eden)! :twisted:

And she is aging nicely, which can't be said about some of the rest! 8)

Not to mention that they make a nice couple (with apologies to Jillie Mack). :wink:

And I am proud to say that this post put me over the top for a promotion to Lt. Commander!

308GTS
Fleet Admiral

#39 Post by 308GTS »

Exit To Eden was a bizarre movie to say the least and in it the lovely Dana Delaney bares all, I mean I was shocked to see just how much she did bare.

At 51 she does look amazing.
Arun
------

"The only thing that's going to touch you is a 10ft pole"

grundle
Admiral

#40 Post by grundle »

eegorr wrote:

It's not an oversight. I was limited to 10, and she was one of the ones that I was considering.

eegorr
Vice Admiral

#41 Post by eegorr »

grundle wrote:It's not an oversight. I was limited to 10, and she was one of the ones that I was considering.
Sorry, I didn't know there was a limit, and I didn't mean to sound so critical, either!

Doc Ibold
Maniac Emeritus

#42 Post by Doc Ibold »

I believe that I have to put my vote to Robin Dearden (aka Mandy and Lexi Ziller).

But having pretty much gotten through Season 6, I'll give some props to the trusty waitress Rosine!

Flounder
Lieutenant Junior Grade

#43 Post by Flounder »

I voted for Judith Chapman ... I like her both in "The Woman on the Beach" and "The Black Orchid" - there are of course many others but she got stuck in brain somehow when I think of the days when the show was originally aired over here.

grundle
Admiral

#44 Post by grundle »

eegorr wrote:
grundle wrote:It's not an oversight. I was limited to 10, and she was one of the ones that I was considering.
Sorry, I didn't know there was a limit, and I didn't mean to sound so critical, either!
That's OK! Apology accepted. No problem.

grundle
Admiral

#45 Post by grundle »

Flounder wrote:I voted for Judith Chapman ... I like her both in "The Woman on the Beach" and "The Black Orchid" - there are of course many others but she got stuck in brain somehow when I think of the days when the show was originally aired over here.

I'm the other person who voted for her.

Those were her only 2 episodes of Magnum P.I.