My Lawsuit for MAGNUM Sequel with Lily

For all non-episode specific topics about the show, including MPI-related "tie-ins"

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

308GUY
Fleet Admiral

Re: My Lawsuit for MAGNUM Sequel with Lily

#16 Post by 308GUY »

BWheelz54 wrote:
Now, what I would go for would be some offers to fly out all the folks who participate in this forum to Hawaii and give us all a brief cameo as extras in the background of some action - maybe a bunch of guys dressed up like the Magnum of old or something. Food, drink and mini vacation to get all of us together and on the screen for like 30 seconds.

Now that would be something I could go for.
:D Yea baby! Not so sure about the "cameo" for myself, but I'd be happy to take pics of everybody else when doing it! :magnum:
"C'mon TC...nothing can go wrong!"

Rands
Rear Admiral

Re: My Lawsuit for MAGNUM Sequel with Lily

#17 Post by Rands »

TM Jr.:

The passage of time should lead to wisdom, not just to age. I too, often wore my passions on my sleeve, but as time has passed, I have let common sense rule the day. Despite your passion for the series and Magnum Mania, as you don't own the site, you would have no legal standing in the issue. Doc Ibold is correct in his statements and summations.

As we said in the Army, "Don't take it personally", take some time and reflect on the matter. A cooler head will always prevail.