Magnum G.I.

For all non-episode specific topics about the show, including MPI-related "tie-ins"

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

golfmobile
Chopper Pilot Wannabe

#151 Post by golfmobile »

Wellll, folks, I was working on the 1/16 one today. No, it's not to scale, but anything that looks like TC's chopper is okay with me. Whaddayathink?

Gotta put these on the Roaming Magnum GI blog . . . . Haven't done anything or had anything to post since before Christmas!

golf
"Portside, buddy."

Shermy
Resident Clutterbuck

#152 Post by Shermy »

I'm a little concerned by that second pic. Magnum GI is awfully close to getting decapitated by the blades! :shock:

golfmobile
Chopper Pilot Wannabe

#153 Post by golfmobile »

:lol: :lol:

Let's not even THINK about what would happen to him if the blades were to start up where's he standing in the first one!

(No Hannah . . . . )

golf
"Portside, buddy."

N1095A
World Class Private Investigator

#154 Post by N1095A »

golfmobile wrote::lol: :lol:

Let's not even THINK about what would happen to him if the blades were to start up where's he standing in the first one!

(No Hannah . . . . )

golf
:oops:
Oh My!
"But Higgins, I can explain."

golfmobile
Chopper Pilot Wannabe

#155 Post by golfmobile »

MGI got ANOTHER new MD500 helicopter. This is the Corgi metal one, a little larger than the others he has gotten, and it's the V tail 500C model. He's a happy camper!

Larry asked, "Don't you have enough helicopters?" I just gave him "that look" . . . . I think he's still sulking because he messed up putting the Revell model together . . . .

golf
"Portside, buddy."