Loading photos onto the Magnum Mania site

For all non-episode specific topics about the show, including MPI-related "tie-ins"

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

TSMIV
Vice Admiral

Loading photos onto the Magnum Mania site

#1 Post by TSMIV »

Hi all,

Wondering if I could please seek some guidance/help? (many thanks in advance :D )

My family and I visited Pahonu back in late 2022 and I’d love to upload some photos onto Magnum Mania to share them with you all (I’ve been very tardy in loading them up…)

When I’ve previously loaded up photos onto Magnum Mania, I used the Photobucket photo hosting/sharing site (which did not charge any fees at the time). However, since then, Photobucket has started charging fees (and they’ve been sending me multiple annoying emails about deleting all my photos etc).

Would any of my Magnum Mania brethren be able to nominate a (free of charge) photo sharing site that I can use in order to upload my photos onto Magnum Mania? Any suggestions are most welcome.

Many thanks all - appreciate the help 8)

Pahonu
Robin's Nest Expert Extraordinaire

Re: Loading photos onto the Magnum Mania site

#2 Post by Pahonu »

TSMIV wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 8:21 am Hi all,

Wondering if I could please seek some guidance/help? (many thanks in advance :D )

My family and I visited Pahonu back in late 2022 and I’d love to upload some photos onto Magnum Mania to share them with you all (I’ve been very tardy in loading them up…)

When I’ve previously loaded up photos onto Magnum Mania, I used the Photobucket photo hosting/sharing site (which did not charge any fees at the time). However, since then, Photobucket has started charging fees (and they’ve been sending me multiple annoying emails about deleting all my photos etc).

Would any of my Magnum Mania brethren be able to nominate a (free of charge) photo sharing site that I can use in order to upload my photos onto Magnum Mania? Any suggestions are most welcome.

Many thanks all - appreciate the help 8)
I and a few other members have been using this for the last several years:

https://imgbb.com/

Can’t wait to see the photos, and thanks in advance!

TSMIV
Vice Admiral

#3 Post by TSMIV »

Hi Pahonu,

Thanks so much for the very helpful (and very swift) reply - much appreciated by me!

I will have a crack at using the site you suggest tonight and hopefully will be able to share my photos :lol:

Thanks again for your help :magnum:

charybdis1966
Fleet Admiral

#4 Post by charybdis1966 »

For want of not knowing where to post a couple of relevant(I hope) pictures, one is of the entrance to Marylebone Station, London as seen in Deja Vu (episode 6.1) and the other is of me next to a statue of Captain Cook, who is the explorer of the Cook and Sandwich Islands referred to by Higgins, in his home port of Whitby, North Yorkshire, England.

https://ibb.co/fxgYTj7

https://ibb.co/ZM4xqK0