Magnum and pizza ....

For all non-episode specific topics about the show, including MPI-related "tie-ins"

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

Hawaii Winds
Admiral

Re: Magnum and pizza ....

#16 Post by Hawaii Winds »

I remember an episode where TM and , I believe a spy of some sorts, where TM says he's a cheese freak.

Don't remember the episode name....

308GUY
Fleet Admiral

#17 Post by 308GUY »

Hawaii Winds wrote:I remember an episode where TM and , I believe a spy of some sorts, where TM says he's a cheese freak.

I'm gonna take another guess here...."On the Fly" ep. 7.15 The one where Mac (Jim Bonnick) impersonates Magnum to gain access to a Mexican/South American mob boss.

When TM and Maria are holed up in an out of the way "secret" building, and TM went out for pizza and brought it back to the "hide-out".
"C'mon TC...nothing can go wrong!"

marlboro
Baron Of GIFs

#18 Post by marlboro »

From The Treasure of Kalaniopu'u:

ConchRepublican
COZITV Magnum, P.I. SuperFan / Chief Barkeep - Flemingo Key

#19 Post by ConchRepublican »

Nice! Thanks!
CoziTV Superfan spot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPTmsykLQ04

marlboro
Baron Of GIFs

#20 Post by marlboro »

There is a very brief shot of a pizza about 16 minutes in to "Mad Dogs and Englishmen."

SignGuyHPW
Admiral

#21 Post by SignGuyHPW »

The entire plot of "Professor Jonathon Higgins" revolved around Magnum having won a contest from Mama Pegorri's Frozen Pizza.

Milton Collins
Fleet Admiral

#22 Post by Milton Collins »

308GUY wrote:
Little Garwood wrote:Isn't there an episode where Thomas calls a pizza delivery guy over and give him a huge tip so he, Thomas, can use the guy's delivery van or truck?
Pretty sure it was...episode 1.15:

"Don't Say Goodbye"

:magnum:

Yes my fav episode of all time, season 7 Death and Taxes. He calls a pizza man who is familiar with Magnum and then says "its open Kata" and is handed a small pepperoni pizza. He tips the guy huge to take his truck so he won't be spotted in the Ferrari by Milton Collins aka Milton the Ripper as he follows the clues to one of his nursery rhymes.

Milton Collins
Fleet Admiral

#23 Post by Milton Collins »

Hawaii Winds wrote:I remember an episode where TM and , I believe a spy of some sorts, where TM says he's a cheese freak.

Great scene from Season 7 episode On the Fly as Magnum and the female Mexican agent are eating pizza and drinking wine out of plastic cups lol.

SignGuyHPW
Admiral

#24 Post by SignGuyHPW »

Milton Collins wrote:
308GUY wrote:
Little Garwood wrote:Isn't there an episode where Thomas calls a pizza delivery guy over and give him a huge tip so he, Thomas, can use the guy's delivery van or truck?
Pretty sure it was...episode 1.15:

"Don't Say Goodbye"

:magnum:

Yes my fav episode of all time, season 7 Death and Taxes. He calls a pizza man who is familiar with Magnum and then says "its open Kata" and is handed a small pepperoni pizza. He tips the guy huge to take his truck so he won't be spotted in the Ferrari by Milton Collins aka Milton the Ripper as he follows the clues to one of his nursery rhymes.
I may be wrong about it, but I thought Magnum used the truck so he could get off of the estate without the cops knowing. They were stationed there to listen in on the phone calls and Magnum wasn't happy with the way they were handling things.

Milton Collins
Fleet Admiral

#25 Post by Milton Collins »

SignGuyHPW wrote:
Milton Collins wrote:
308GUY wrote:

I may be wrong about it, but I thought Magnum used the truck so he could get off of the estate without the cops knowing. They were stationed there to listen in on the phone calls and Magnum wasn't happy with the way they were handling things.

Yes you are right, I was off on that one! Good spot SignGuyHPW!! As many times as I've seen Death and Taxes I should know that lol. I just watched it with a buddy of mine who also loves that episode and I notice Magnum tipped the guy $100. That's pretty generous for TM's usual financial situation lol.

308GUY
Fleet Admiral

#26 Post by 308GUY »

308GUY wrote:Fr.Paddy is right.

It was in Death and Taxes. Ep 7.6

He used the Paulo's Pizza truck to drive to the pay phone as per instructions by MC.

Gettin' so's I just can't trust this ole' memry! :lol:
Posted just to set the record straight. :magnum:

Happy New Year! To the best bunch of fans/forum members on the planet! :lol:
"C'mon TC...nothing can go wrong!"