DejaView

For all non-episode specific topics about the show, including MPI-related "tie-ins"

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

J.J. Walters
Founding Father

DejaView

#1 Post by J.J. Walters »

Canadian Magnum fans will be happy to know that the cable/satellite channel DejaView is now airing MPI episodes .... at 5:00-6:00AM daily! :shock:

Nothing like a good Magnum episode at the crack of dawn! Another good reason to have a DVR. ;)
Higgins: It's not a scratch! It's a bloody gouge!

SelleckLover
RENLEDUN, Protectrix of the Realm

#2 Post by SelleckLover »

I don't know why they relegate our Mr. Selleck to such goofy times. I just happened to be awake at 3:00 am the other morning and they showed "Crossfire Trial" in it's entirety on TNT. Mystifiying! :shock:

Jeffrey
Vice Admiral

#3 Post by Jeffrey »

Well, might be nice to know. On the digital TV, we in Holland can see Magnum daily to. But afther 3 seasons they starting with 1 again.. Channell called "13th Street".
TM "Rick wasn't overly enthusiastic about my plan. He thought it had some holes in it, and he was afraid they would end up in him...
I told him that was ridiculous."

RJMasters
Lieutenant Junior Grade

#4 Post by RJMasters »

5am-6am Eastern! Here in the midwest it's 3am-4am. :shock: But luckily I have a job that requires I get up that FREAKIN early. Thankfully they do play it a few hours later on the weekends.

And they play it two different ways:
1. Sat and Sun mornings, one episode each, in order starting from the pilot. They restarted at the begining of Sept so they are currently in the middle of season one. The Sun episode replays early Mon morning.

2. Tue-Fri early mornings, one episode a day, also starting from the pilot (also restarted Sep). This way shows twice as many episodes so it's already into the middle of season two.