How much money did Magnum owe his Crew over the years

For all non-episode specific topics about the show, including MPI-related "tie-ins"

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

Mavrick
Pinball Wizard

How much money did Magnum owe his Crew over the years

#1 Post by Mavrick »

Ok folks I am going to try out my first poll,Lol so please forgive me if it don"t come out as planned LoL, I going to have a Magnum marathon At my house this weekend if every goes smooth for the rest of the week But I am going to add up all the money that is owed to Rick and Tc and the rest of the his crew . So come on have some fun and take a guess.
I am going to guess, right around 5 Grand
Magnum, feed the lads, would you? There are steaks in the freezer. Yes you can have one too.

Northern_Union
Lieutenant Commander

#2 Post by Northern_Union »

$8000 and change.

Doc Ibold
Maniac Emeritus

#3 Post by Doc Ibold »

$150K plus.

Think gas money, bullet repairs, damage to the club, wine pilfering, running over of flowers, ferrari damages... the list goes on and on.

The only time where Magnum seemed to get PAID is "Don't Say Goodbye"... aka "skoogelywoogelies"

steveadl
Fleet Admiral

#4 Post by steveadl »

He also got paid in 'All Roads Lead to Floyd' where the daughter picks up his $2,500 tab for the damage to the rear bumper of the Ferrari.

Actually, this may be fun topic for a new thread.....

Mavrick
Pinball Wizard

#5 Post by Mavrick »

Ok Things for me did not go well over the weekend and I was not able to finish the series this weekend and I don"t know when I will have time to sit down and finish it might be a few weeks, I really don't know so when I have the answer to this question I wll posted it up here so untill then if you want to guess go ahead. I am sorry about the delay
Magnum, feed the lads, would you? There are steaks in the freezer. Yes you can have one too.