First post! New guy.

For all non-episode specific topics about the show, including MPI-related "tie-ins"

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

Styles Bitchley
Magnum Wristwatch Aficionado / Deputy SpamHammer

#16 Post by Styles Bitchley »

SelleckLover wrote:You might also try something called "free writing", if you get stuck.
This is a great thing to do even if you're not a writer. Very cathartic and it's usually pretty surprising what eventually comes out of the bowels of your brain!
"How fiendishly deceptive of you Magnum. I could have sworn I was hearing the emasculation of a large rodent."

- J.Q.H.

Higgy_baby
Rear Admiral

#17 Post by Higgy_baby »

Styles Bitchley wrote: This is a great thing to do even if you're not a writer. Very cathartic and it's usually pretty surprising what eventually comes out of the bowels of your brain!
I just about spewed coffee on the screen and fell off the chair. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Of course this changes nothing between us. I still expect you to respect the rules and regulations pertaining to your stay on the estate. There will be no wild parties, no outragous liberties, no unauthorized overnight guests...

Styles Bitchley
Magnum Wristwatch Aficionado / Deputy SpamHammer

#18 Post by Styles Bitchley »

Higgy_baby wrote:
Styles Bitchley wrote: This is a great thing to do even if you're not a writer. Very cathartic and it's usually pretty surprising what eventually comes out of the bowels of your brain!
I just about spewed coffee on the screen and fell off the chair. :lol: :lol: :lol:
:wink:
"How fiendishly deceptive of you Magnum. I could have sworn I was hearing the emasculation of a large rodent."

- J.Q.H.