Sleuth Channel airing Christmas episodes now.

For all non-episode specific topics about the show, including MPI-related "tie-ins"

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

N1095A
World Class Private Investigator

Sleuth Channel airing Christmas episodes now.

#1 Post by N1095A »

They ran "Thank Heaven For Little Girls, And Big Ones Too" Now they're running "Operation Silent Night".

Does anyone else think if the ship CO didn't spend his on duty time guzzeling wine, maybe his ship would have better scores, maybe he wouldn't have pulled so much sh*t duty on all those Christmases?
"But Higgins, I can explain."

SelleckLover
RENLEDUN, Protectrix of the Realm

#2 Post by SelleckLover »

N1095A wrote:
Does anyone else think if the ship CO didn't spend his on duty time guzzeling wine, maybe his ship would have better scores, maybe he wouldn't have pulled so much sh*t duty on all those Christmases?
That is a distinct possiblity, N1095A. My hubby says it could have been that or sometimes the captain is just that way because he can be...no reason for it, some of them are just b*stards to begin with and never change. Usually that's the reason they became captain of a ship in the first place! :D

Artie Canoe
Captain

#3 Post by Artie Canoe »

That sounds interesting SelleckLover and I'd like to add that I'm happily spending Christmas in Hawaii as we speak! :D
"I forgot my loincloth and spear." - Luther H. Gillis

N1095A
World Class Private Investigator

#4 Post by N1095A »

Artie Canoe wrote:That sounds interesting SelleckLover and I'd like to add that I'm happily spending Christmas in Hawaii as we speak! :D
Congratulations Artie, on your Christmas locale. Enjoy it to the fullest. I'm so jealous! Well, envious is a better word. I'll be there one day. Have a Mai Tai or 3 for me. SW Florida has it's spots, but pretty much anywhere you go in Hawaii is beautiful. What island are you on?

Image Here's where we are. Boca Grande, FL. If we can't be in Hawaii, this is the next best thing.
Last edited by N1095A on Thu Dec 25, 2008 6:05 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"But Higgins, I can explain."

SelleckLover
RENLEDUN, Protectrix of the Realm

#5 Post by SelleckLover »

Congrats Artie! Enjoy your Christmas in paradise! I'm so jealous! :mrgreen:

Artie Canoe
Captain

#6 Post by Artie Canoe »

Thank you! Also I am on Oahu
"I forgot my loincloth and spear." - Luther H. Gillis

Steve
Fleet Admiral

#7 Post by Steve »

Still trying to get that sister of yours a date are you........Have a great vacation Artie, can't wait to hear of any reports on trips to Magnum locations..........

IKnowWhatYoureThinking
Macho Taco & Coops Connoisseur

#8 Post by IKnowWhatYoureThinking »

I think I posted this once but a couple of the major issues about the ship scenes are: there is no alcohol aboard US Naval vessels, the area he was in was too open and had too much glass for a naval vessel, the Captain would be eating in his cabin or the wardroom, and an Ensign would not be clearing his plate for him.