Additional Flubs for Adelaide:
1. After Adelaide is abducted by the goons on horses, Magnum and Charles Cathcart jump into the jeep to pursue, and as Charles gets in the Jeep you see him gripping the top of the windshield of the Jeep with his rubber hand. Here you can see his supposed rubber fingers moving to grasp the windshield.
2. As Magnum and Charles pursue the bad guys on horses, the left front tire of the Jeep gets shot out and you can even hear the air hiss out of the tire. However, as Magnum gets out of the Jeep, the left front tire is fully inflated and not damaged as shown seconds before.
3. (a) When the bad guys set fire to the stables at night, Magnum comes out of the stables with his .45 to confront them. As he cautiously moves toward the guys setting the fire, they shoot at him and he dives to the ground. As Magnum dives to the ground, he tries to return fire, you can see an elbow pad on his right arm protruding from the rolled-up sleeve of his shirt; (b) Magnum then gets to his feet and moves behind a horse trailer for cover and cocks his gun. At this point the camera cuts to a close-up of Magnum cocking the .45. However, you can tell this isn't Magnum in this close up, as the guy's (stunt double) hands and arms are hairless and a very pale complexion.
You can also tell by the very good condition of the blue KKC tank top worn underneath a khaki shirt of the stunt double. These shirts worn by the stunt double are too neat and wrinkle free to be Magnum's. This close up looks like it was added in post production; (c) Before Magnum returns fire from behind the horse trailer, you can see him getting ready to fire and you can see the elbow pad under his left sleeve. And, as he fires, you can see the elbow pads on both arms.
4. When Higgins hands the Winner's Trophy to Charles Cathcart, Charles grasps the bottom of the trophy with his rubber (right) hand and again you can see him manipulate his fingers to grip the trophy.
5. When Magnum and Adelaide leave Robin's Nest and drive back to the stables to search for Norman (remember, Magnum was wearing Puma running shoes, which he propped up on Higgins' desk) they are interrupted by Charles Cathcart and his goons. Charles has Magnum remove his .45 from the small of his back and drop it on the ground. Just before the gun is dropped on the ground, the camera cuts to a close up of the legs and feet of Magnum and Adelaide. First, the gun that is dropped to the ground is not Magnum's .45. The barrell of this gun is to short, and the pistol grip is different. Second, the shoes that are shown in this shot supposedly worn by Magnum are canvas Nike's, not the Puma running shoes, that Magnum was wearing in Higgins' study and as he walked into Norman's stall just before being discovered by Charles and his goons.
6. As Magnum fights with the goons in the stable, he says "Adelaide get the gun," and then you see a woman's hand pick up the gun off of the ground. However, this isn't Adelaide that picks up the gun, because the sleeve of the woman picking up the gun does not match Adelaide's blouse. Then the shot goes wide and you see Adelaide holding Magnum's actual .45 on the bad guys. The close up shots of the legs and feet of Magnum and Adelaide as well as the woman picking the gun off of the floor look like they were added post production.