My Magnum World

For all non-episode specific topics about the show, including MPI-related "tie-ins"

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

only looking
Fleet Admiral

#11 Post by only looking »

fanny pack and H suspenders,canteen,ammo pouches

my dvd collection

[/img]Image
Not really magnum..but Jesse Stone PPD hat and a hat that will be seen in next year's big action flick THE EXPENDABLES
It made me do it Higgins!!!

only looking
Fleet Admiral

#12 Post by only looking »

Vietnam group shot and Magnum's diver down wallet

[/img]Image
Vietnam chopper shot and wedding photo

Michelle,Lily, and Magnum..wallet and pumas

[/img]Image
Magnum's wallet, Lily and Magnum..letter from CBS stating that it's an original photo

only looking
Fleet Admiral

#13 Post by only looking »

Magnum visiting Virginia

[/img]Image
green terry cloth hooded robe..very warm

original season 1 group shot and 10KT team ring from original mold (ROCKNROBBIE)

[/img]Image
close up of cigar cutter that Magnum's grandfather gave him (sitting on wooden jewelery box)

only looking
Fleet Admiral

#14 Post by only looking »

[/img]
Colt series 70 45 acp with manuel and shoulder holster (it was new and I weathered it..looks a little darker in person)

another shot of the 45

[/img]Image
ball cards seen in the season 4 episode (Limited engagement) plus the Al Kalaline rookie card given to Magnum by Rick in Season 8

[/img]
Omega brand watch (Rolex clone) and a cheap Wal-mart watch (chronosport clone) POW/MIA bracelet, silver team ring, Gold team ring,RAYBAN shooter glasses with wire cables and the surk ski glasses

only looking
Fleet Admiral

#15 Post by only looking »

closeup of the surf ski glasses..alot darker in person (as far as the lenses look..flash made them look alot lighter than they actually are)

[/img]Image
Magnum inspired drawer..complete with blue bandana (drawer scene in "Unfinished Business")

only looking
Fleet Admiral

#16 Post by only looking »

I think that's about it guys..I do have another pair of UDT trunks with Magnum T stitched on them, a od green pair of binoculars, a mini pair of binoculars, large set of lock picks and small set of lock picks, and the popcorn popper seen by his coffee maker, I still would like to get the painted coconut,cat lovers award,AAPI award,brass naval ship bell that's on the wooden post, and a few other odds and ends..I also own a few lacoste/izod blue polos (Original epsiode)..not everything I own is 100% accurate...but i's close enough to me and it's stuff I actually use and it's really nice seeing it around the house everyday. Also have the bomber jacket he's wearing when he goes back to Virginia. It's a fun hobby tracking this stuff down and or making things a little more weathered,accurate,etc. :D Like I said I've been collecting for like 20/22 years..it adds up. I plan on eventually getting the computer game that Magnum had.

IKnowWhatYoureThinking
Macho Taco & Coops Connoisseur

#17 Post by IKnowWhatYoureThinking »

That is amazing! You have outdone yourself my friend. I believe everyone on here is in awe of your collection. As they say in the Navy "Bravo Zulu".

Frodoleader
Fleet Admiral

#18 Post by Frodoleader »

I am just speechless! Hats off to you sir!!

:D :D :D
"You are three months at Dak Wei and still you crack jokes?" - Ivan

N1095A
World Class Private Investigator

#19 Post by N1095A »

I was impressed with the first couple of photos, now I'm speechless.

Styles Bitchley
Magnum Wristwatch Aficionado / Deputy SpamHammer

#20 Post by Styles Bitchley »

OH MY GOD!!!!

You are a deity in the Magnauniverse.
"How fiendishly deceptive of you Magnum. I could have sworn I was hearing the emasculation of a large rodent."

- J.Q.H.

PhatCat
Admiral

#21 Post by PhatCat »

Crazy!

Good stuff!

Carmen
MPI

#22 Post by Carmen »

WOW :!: :!: :!: :!:
Sometimes I get so lucky, even I don`t believe it (TSM)

Steve
Fleet Admiral

#23 Post by Steve »

I think the term "speechless" used by others expresses my admiration as well. If I don't ever win the Lottery and buy The Estate, I certainly hope you do as you could put on quite an exhibit for us fans.........

only looking
Fleet Admiral

#24 Post by only looking »

Thanks guys. I've been about to explode for a while now, I couldn't wait till my wife got her camera to take photos. Was going to take a shot of some chilli dogs,pretzels and a couple of coors in log necks with the can of Hormel chilli sitting on the table with red tape to make it ORM, and then have a brandy glass with milk with a plate of fig newtons...LOL I've been collecting for a long time and it's really nice to have regular day stuff you can use and be reminded of something you like. Glad everyone liked the photos. :)

J.J. Walters
Founding Father

#25 Post by J.J. Walters »

:shock: Wow, only looking, that is an amazing collection of Magnum "stuff" that you have acquired! How neat it must be to have all of that at your disposal. Very impressive! :)
Higgins: It's not a scratch! It's a bloody gouge!