Cast Autographs

For discussions about the cast & crew, including guest stars

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

higgybaby1
Lieutenant Commander

Cast Autographs

#1 Post by higgybaby1 »

Recently i found a site on how to contact "stars" and i got replys from manetti, moseley, and selleck with two signed photos and nice letters...its a great site...Hillerman is hard to get a response from but according to the site, a few have gotten responses....im still awaiting mine though :cry:
Heres the link: http://www.celebrityaddresses.com/
OH MY GAWD!

eeyore
Admiral

#2 Post by eeyore »

I have one of Tom Selleck's balls.

Did I get your attention? LOL

It's an autographed baseball created as a promo for the movie Mr Baseball. I noticed another on auction on Ebay this weekend. I think I need a matched set. LOL

eeyore
Admiral

#3 Post by eeyore »

I have one of Tom Selleck's balls.

Did I get your attention? LOL

It's an autographed baseball created as a promo for the movie Mr Baseball. I noticed another on auction on Ebay this weekend. I think I need a matched set. LOL

MagnumPI_Cat
Commander

#4 Post by MagnumPI_Cat »

Do you have to join to see the adresses?
Out of my way before I run you down and enjoy it! - Thomas Magnum, Tropical Madness, season 2.

Tom
Lieutenant Junior Grade

contact

#5 Post by Tom »

Looks indeed like you have to pay to see something of an address on your screen.

Does anyone have other information about the actor's contact addresses?

T.

eeyore
Admiral

#6 Post by eeyore »

Tom, Larry Manetti has a website and you can contact him by email. he is very good about answering!

Miss Q
Fleet Admiral

#7 Post by Miss Q »

Higgy Baby,

Who wrote you the letters? Can you share some details...
Don't look at the dogs, work the lock

ten_of_spades
Lieutenant Junior Grade

#8 Post by ten_of_spades »

I have an autograph from John Hillerman (took me forever to get, but it was worth it), several from Tom Selleck, one from Larry Manetti and Roger E. Mosley. Also, I have a signed photo and letter from Kwan Hi Lim, aka, Lt. Tanaka. I'm trying to get Lance Legault's, Marta Dubois and Jean Bruce Scott at the moment.

This photo came out darker than I thought, so the sig is hard to see. Luckily, he also signed it on the back:

These two came from Tom Selleck when he was filming in Canada:

This one he just sent randomly! I think it was after he was back in the States

Last edited by ten_of_spades on Sun Oct 28, 2018 6:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

SelleckLover
RENLEDUN, Protectrix of the Realm

#9 Post by SelleckLover »

Wow, Roger Moseley's signature looks a little shaky. Hope he's okay (medically, I mean.) :D

Doc Ibold
Maniac Emeritus

#10 Post by Doc Ibold »

SelleckLover wrote:Wow, Roger Moseley's signature looks a little shaky. Hope he's okay (medically, I mean.) :D
SL,

I wouldn't worry about it. I'm quite a bit younger than R.E.M. and my handwriting is comparable, if not worse.

I take it he's got a "doctor's signature" like myself. (comes with a long last name)

golfmobile
Chopper Pilot Wannabe

#11 Post by golfmobile »

I am SO ENVIOUS of the autographed picture from "Quigley Down Under"!!!!

ANYTHING to do with that movie I love. I think I watch it more than MPI episodes!

But thanks for posting all those!!! It was great to see them, especially the R.E.M. and Hillerman ones, since they are the more rare ones, aren't they?

What a terrific collection from the series!

Oh, by the way, to get one from Marta DuBois, you might try finding out how to get in touch with the cast of "McBride" (with John Larroquette) as she is on that show now, and contact through that show might get through to her. If you have a picture of her AS Michelle to send along with a request, she might autograph it for you, because she might not still have pictures of herself as Michelle just hanging around to be autographed (though she SHOULD - lol -- or maybe not, considering how so many of us didn't like Michelle . . . .).

golf
"Portside, buddy."

nha trang
Vice Admiral

Mailing address for R Mosley signature?

#12 Post by nha trang »

Hi everyone, I was just wondering if anyone (perhaps someone who obtained an autograph from Roger already) would be able to provide me with a good mailing address to send mail to him? I greatly appreciate it! Feel free to pm me if you want to.

Thank you! :)

scotty73
Captain

#13 Post by scotty73 »

Hey guys - I received the BEST Christmas present ever form my special lady. A cast shot of MPI with signatures from 'The Big 4'.

I nearly fell off my chair when I opened it! I'll post a pic when I get home from work.

scotty73
Captain

#14 Post by scotty73 »

As promised guys here's my cast shot with all their signatures.

Hope that works ;)

scotty73
Captain

#15 Post by scotty73 »

Mmmm... that didn't work...