I think this episode is completely ridiculous and fun and gave it an 8.
- I am in the minority but I like fake Mac. He gives a good comedic element in his recurring role.
- Any episode focusing on Rick is awesome, he completely cracks me up with his crazy and usually unsuccessful business deals.
- Pretty hilarious that poor Magnum didn't get his fishing trips. Mr Wong? Ha ha ha died laughing when they kept calling TM that.
- The Lad's holding the phone for Higgins was the highlight for me, I LOVE those two and feel like they are vital to the show altogether.
- Would Icepick really treat Rick that harshly? I mean, breaking his legs when he's like a son to him? I get that he lent him a large sum of $ but I'm always a little surprised at this part given their long time relationship.
- The lead Japanese girl is very easy on the eyes
- The lemon scene is just awful but is so dang funny I can't help but laugh. And I love TC throwing Mack back in the drink at the end lol.
This is just a silly episode that I enjoy. More evidence of the fantastic range that Magnum PI showed, it could be silly and comical or deadly serious and be awesome either way!