It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:47 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

How Would You Rate This Episode?
10 (Perfect!) 1%  1%  [ 1 ]
9.5 (One of the Best) 4%  4%  [ 3 ]
9.0 (Excellent) 3%  3%  [ 2 ]
8.5 (Very Good) 11%  11%  [ 8 ]
8.0 (Pretty Good) 18%  18%  [ 13 ]
7.5 (Decent) 17%  17%  [ 12 ]
7.0 (Average at Best) 21%  21%  [ 15 ]
6.5 (Not So Good) 13%  13%  [ 9 ]
6.0 (Pretty Bad) 8%  8%  [ 6 ]
5.0 (Just Awful) 3%  3%  [ 2 ]
Total votes : 71
 Post subject: Re: Mixed Doubles (3.10)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:11 am 
Fleet Admiral

Hi Dave ,

Welcome. BTW go onto YOUTUBE and search for Magnum PI bloopers. This particular episode in featured in one of the bloopers. :lol: This 4 minute MPI bloopers segment is like gold dust as its likely imo no other bloopers exist unfortunately. :magnum:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:30 am 
Fleet Admiral

Ok I've babbled about my like for this one before but just watched again and have to say I love near the end when TC is taking Higgins and his crew of old women up (I also love the fact that in these early seasons Agatha was not known as Agatha and if I'm correct was usually positioned as some random older women friend of Higgins lol) when Higgins says "TC baby it ain't over till it's over" hahahah love that line! Anyway this is a great murder mystery episode and is always a good watch, love it:)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:11 am 
Maniac Emeritus

Milton Collins wrote:
Ok I've babbled about my like for this one before but just watched again and have to say I love near the end when TC is taking Higgins and his crew of old women up (I also love the fact that in these early seasons Agatha was not known as Agatha and if I'm correct was usually positioned as some random older women friend of Higgins lol) when Higgins says "TC baby it ain't over till it's over" hahahah love that line! Anyway this is a great murder mystery episode and is always a good watch, love it:)

I believe this was Gillian Dobbs second turn as Agatha - The first being Black On White. The rest, she was cast as bit parts (or Mabel - she of the old pioneer stock)

:lol:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:58 pm 
Fleet Admiral

Doc Ibold wrote:
Milton Collins wrote:

I believe this was Gillian Dobbs second turn as Agatha - The first being Black On White. The rest, she was cast as bit parts (or Mabel - she of the old pioneer stock)

:lol:

Oh nice! Thanks for pointing that out, good spot! And I notice the "Mabel" thing in a couple earlier ones. I recently watch the Elmo Ziller Story and in that one she is a random hostess at the Resort/club that Higgins goes to for vacation lol (and tries to kick Magnum out). I also notice in that scene that the bellhop who tries to make TM leave is the original Icepick before Elisha Cook took over the role. Anyway, pretty funny that she ends up being a regular character later in the show.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:42 pm 
Fleet Admiral

Well, another barely tolerable sports episode. At least this one had a little more comic relief. The tennis playing was atrocious but Kim Richards is definitely cute and she did play a good brat. Always interesting to see a female friend of TM's past. She just looked like a TM girlfriend. Arte Johnson seemed out of place to me. He just isn't one of my favorites though. Another low rating coming down.

KingKC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8