It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:47 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

How Would You Rate This Episode?
10 (Perfect!) 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
9.5 (One of the Best) 5%  5%  [ 3 ]
9.0 (Excellent) 12%  12%  [ 8 ]
8.5 (Very Good) 28%  28%  [ 18 ]
8.0 (Pretty Good) 17%  17%  [ 11 ]
7.5 (Decent) 28%  28%  [ 18 ]
7.0 (Average at Best) 6%  6%  [ 4 ]
6.5 (Not So Good) 3%  3%  [ 2 ]
6.0 (Pretty Bad) 2%  2%  [ 1 ]
5.0 (Just Awful) 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 65
 Post subject: Re: Almost Home (3.11)
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:03 pm 
Captain

I’ll also go along with the consensus that Kathleen Lloyd was much sexier in this role than she ever was as Carol Baldwin. Never really cared for that character. Also liked seeing Agatha and Maggie in this episode, before they would really become semi-regulars later in the show run.

Good episode, gave it a 9. I always like the episodes dealing with WW2 and what had transpired to those who had lived through it. Those who are watching MPI for the first time need to remember that this was taking place in the early 80’s, when there was still plenty of people from that era still around and were only in their late 50’s and 60’s. Hard to believe but the youngest of the WW2 who are still with us are pushing 90.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:11 pm 
Ultimate Magnum PI Fan / Chief Barkeep - Flemingo Key

EZiller wrote:
I’ll also go along with the consensus that Kathleen Lloyd was much sexier in this role than she ever was as Carol Baldwin. Never really cared for that character. Also liked seeing Agatha and Maggie in this episode, before they would really become semi-regulars later in the show run.

Good episode, gave it a 9. I always like the episodes dealing with WW2 and what had transpired to those who had lived through it. Those who are watching MPI for the first time need to remember that this was taking place in the early 80’s, when there was still plenty of people from that era still around and were only in their late 50’s and 60’s. Hard to believe but the youngest of the WW2 who are still with us are pushing 90.

I agree, it's sad to see their numbers shrink. I work on the Empire State Building block in Manhattan and make a point ever year to catch at least some of the Veteran's Day Parade as it runs up 5th Avenue. Those men need to be appreciated and hear the cheers and applause while they are still here.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:41 pm 
Fleet Admiral

I liked any show that paid respects to the attack on Pearl Harbor since it is an important part of history and the Navy and I think Kathleen Lloyd showed how she can play different roles from a prosecutor. I liked her as both.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6