6.0 (Pretty Bad)
5%
5.0 (Just Awful)
3%

Total votes: 106

Sam
Fleet Admiral

#31 Post by Sam »

Hi James...here's some info on Patch.She's married,her last name is Cutler and she's coaching comedy and drama.It looks like she office's out of the house...notice the home address.

Theatrical Training Private Comedy/Drama Coach Patch Mackenzie

Cutler Management, 13043 Sunset Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90049 310-471-4400

http://www.emilypennington.com/resume.html

Patch Cutler
Cutler Management
13043 Sunset Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90049-2527

http://www.averyclyde.com/news.html

http://www.zabasearch.com/maps/?sname1= ... &int_var=3

Is this her Facebook??
http://www.facebook.com/people/Patch-Ma ... /511404772

gmt16750
Captain

#32 Post by gmt16750 »

J.J. Walters wrote:Does anybody happen to know what happened to Patch MacKenzie? She's had like three credited film or TV roles since 1989. I can't find anything about her online. Where is Patch MacKenzie??

one of the most beautiful women on this show!
Really it seems she didn't have a big career as an actress, too bad because she's sexy and very elegant!

In this episode i'd remember Thomas' burst of laughter as one of the more natural just before "Diner or open-heart surgery?" line :lol:

Funny thing at 28:05, Magnum says "somebody tried to kill me...twice!" and shows three fingers :P
Agatha: Why does he always do that, Jonathan?
Higgins: I don't know, Agatha. I think sometimes our creator is testing me. Indeed it could be for no other reason. If i thought otherwise i believe i truly would go irrevocably irretrievably mad!

J.J. Walters
Founding Father

#33 Post by J.J. Walters »

Sam wrote:Hi James...here's some info on Patch.She's married,her last name is Cutler and she's coaching comedy and drama.It looks like she office's out of the house...notice the home address.

Theatrical Training Private Comedy/Drama Coach Patch Mackenzie
Bing! It looks like you found her! Glad to see she's doing well. That Facebook page looks like it cound be her. I mean, how many "Patch MacKenzie's" are out there!
gmt16750 wrote:one of the most beautiful women on this show!
Indeed!
Higgins: It's not a scratch! It's a bloody gouge!

zebra3
Fleet Admiral

#34 Post by zebra3 »

Great scenes between rick and magnum, with T.C. too. Funny episode but the story was not interesting to me.
"Burn the land and boil the sea, but you can't take the sky from me."

MaiTaiMan
Fleet Admiral

#35 Post by MaiTaiMan »

This episode was just plain ridiculous and goof-ball! :shock: It was more slap-stick than action or mystery. Elisha Cook (aka Elisha Cook, Jr.) is a superb actor and I always liked his performances--even later in "Magnum" as Ice Pick! :lol: But, this episode, where he played that spastic, drunk old guy (with a really bad face make-up job :wink: ) was not one of his more memorable roles. :? "Ghost Writer" was not so good, and I rated it as such. :roll:
"It was more ironic than a Robin Masters novel--she thought he was dead, he thought she was dead...and only the chauffeur knew the truth! He should have been the butler!" "Lest We Forget"

Doc Fred
Admiral

#36 Post by Doc Fred »

Patch McKenzie..... What a beautiful woman!

Radaen
Lieutenant Junior Grade

#37 Post by Radaen »

I remember Patch MacKenzie and she's really very beautiful. Too bad she wasn't so lucky with her career back in the days. I came across her name on iMDb but nothing was so informative at all. I haven't tried doing a people search online though which could be the best thing to do. I really wonder where she is now.

Would you think it's possible for her to do a "come back"? It should be a long shot if ever but who knows that now's the time for her. Just thinking.

No need to know!
Fleet Admiral

#38 Post by No need to know! »

I really like the beginning when Magnum has to give Higgins the car keys since the alarmsystem isn´t working.
"How am i supposed to get home"? and Virginia Fowler comes by and asks after Thomas Magnum. It doesn take long for an answer there :lol:
"I´m Magnum".
The scene in the guesthouse is great aswell as some of you have mentioned before.
And i can´t get in to my head how Magnum could say no to a such beautiful woman. So Magnum actually know what i am thinking every time i see that scene :D
Onion´s extra?

Frodoleader
Fleet Admiral

#39 Post by Frodoleader »

It's been a long time since I've seen this one. One surprise for me was to see Jon Lormer as Barker, the elderly butler. He is my Grandfather's cousin! (I wonder how that make him related to me? Hmmm.)
"You are three months at Dak Wei and still you crack jokes?" - Ivan

Seaver41
Fleet Admiral

#40 Post by Seaver41 »

she is most definitely a looker. I kept looking at her though and she looks like this one, thern that one, no this one......she has elements of a few whcih in the end makes her kind of non-distinguishable........if that makes any sense.

Decent episode.......never a bad one when the cavalry comes to the rescue..."There's my Thomas" as said by TC.

ZelenskyTheValiant (Ivan)
Fleet Admiral

#41 Post by ZelenskyTheValiant (Ivan) »

Yes, that Honolulu Municipal Building is on King Street, just a block over from the Iolani Palace (Five-0 office).

And yes I concur that Patch MacKenzie was a beautiful woman! Looking at the Facebook picture of her it's definitely her. Older but the face is still the same. Patch also guest-starred in the KNIGHT RIDER second season finale "Big Iron" alongside Stuart Whitman who played her husband.

P.S. While not the best of episodes (though still quite good as I kinda liked the wacky elements) Jon Lormer definitely stole the show as the ancient-looking elevator operator Barker! Haha!!! His scenes were an absolute hoot!!! :lol: He looked like he was about to fall apart at any second he looked so frail and incoherent.

ZelenskyTheValiant (Ivan)
Fleet Admiral

#42 Post by ZelenskyTheValiant (Ivan) »

I have a question about the fight on the roof at the end. Did one of the bad guys get thrown off the roof by Thomas? Sure seems like it. Rick is fighting Arthur (Alan Fudge) while Thomas fights the other guy. I think Thomas punches him or something and then there's a scream like the guy flew off the building. You don't see him after that. Just Arthur who gets knocked out by Rick.

Any ideas?

Braddah Kimo
Fleet Admiral

#43 Post by Braddah Kimo »

"Now known as The Frank Fasi Municipal Building?" not to many locals at all. Damned name changes, every friggin couple years. And Fasi, tho he brought in a good city bus system, caused many great local old landmarks to disappear and created many enemies of great well loved local luminaries.

snp389
Captain

#44 Post by snp389 »

I love the fact that TSM always has some sort of incriminating 'dirt' on both Rick and TC to get them to do a favour or simply off his back.
Classic.

terryfromkerry
Fleet Admiral

Re: Ghost Writer (2.12)

#45 Post by terryfromkerry »

Elisha Cooke Jnr ( then 80 approx) features here in a role before he appeared as " Icepick".

I will always remember him as the young "gunsel" in The Maltese Falcon. "Bogey" slaps him around a bit. When he protests "Bogey" says "when I slap you , you'll take it and like it"......... classic.
"Oh Jonathan !....oh Jonathan, come quickly ...... your hot cross buns are smoking".