6.0 (Pretty Bad)
4%
5.0 (Just Awful)
4%

Total votes: 104

Sam
Fleet Admiral

#16 Post by Sam »

Welcome to the forum HL...I too remember that scene and you are correct.It wasn't mentioned in the flub section or the episode guide.Do you have any pics of the locations?

Henry Lewis
Lieutenant Junior Grade

#17 Post by Henry Lewis »

I have some good shots of the estate, tidal pool, and "beach bar" but no way to post them, I'm afraid.

Sam
Fleet Admiral

#18 Post by Sam »

Ok...The estate pics are what I'm looking for...I recently read that there was renovation at the estate.Did you see that? If you'd like,I can pm my email address to you and you can forward the pics and I'll post them..Otherwise,you can create an account at photobucket and then you can post them.

www.photobucket.com

Sam
Fleet Admiral

#19 Post by Sam »

I received these photos and note from Henry Lewis..I'll post them in batches of 4.I noticed that the boathouse/guesthouse has had some work done...Namely the windows and the crack has been repaired....Thanks for sharing Henry.

Last edited by Sam on Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sam
Fleet Admiral

#20 Post by Sam »

Sam
Fleet Admiral

#21 Post by Sam »

Sam
Fleet Admiral

#22 Post by Sam »

Hi Sam,

I didn't see any renovation work taking place. Looked like there were a few windows boarded-up and blue tarps covering some areas - the kind used to cover storm damage. I did see one person on the property pushing a wheel barrel. Also this funny interaction...

There were two young women (mid-to-late 20's) sitting on the wall by the tidal pool. They had a dog with them. Two other dogs showed up on the other side of the fence on the estate, a lab and a french bulldog. The girls' dog and the dogs on the estate were sniffing each other through the fence. I, of course, said the most logical thing, "Is that zeus and Apollo?" They looked at me kind of funny, obviously not getting my joke, and said "no, that's Jake and Henry." I walked away feeling rather old.

J.J. Walters
Founding Father

#23 Post by J.J. Walters »

Hello, Henry Lewis! Welcome!

Awesome pictures! Super high quality! :)
Henry Lewis wrote:There were two young women (mid-to-late 20's) sitting on the wall by the tidal pool. They had a dog with them. Two other dogs showed up on the other side of the fence on the estate, a lab and a french bulldog. The girls' dog and the dogs on the estate were sniffing each other through the fence. I, of course, said the most logical thing, "Is that zeus and Apollo?" They looked at me kind of funny, obviously not getting my joke, and said "no, that's Jake and Henry." I walked away feeling rather old.
LOL! Kids today, they just don't know what they are missing. Just imagine what they would have said if you had asked one of them to do a "snorkel shot" with you in the tidal pool. ;)

BTW, love the user name! Here, you can use this for your avatar...

Higgins: It's not a scratch! It's a bloody gouge!

Henry Lewis
Lieutenant Junior Grade

#24 Post by Henry Lewis »

James J. Walters wrote:Hello, Henry Lewis! Welcome!

Awesome pictures! Super high quality! :)
Henry Lewis wrote:There were two young women (mid-to-late 20's) sitting on the wall by the tidal pool. They had a dog with them. Two other dogs showed up on the other side of the fence on the estate, a lab and a french bulldog. The girls' dog and the dogs on the estate were sniffing each other through the fence. I, of course, said the most logical thing, "Is that zeus and Apollo?" They looked at me kind of funny, obviously not getting my joke, and said "no, that's Jake and Henry." I walked away feeling rather old.
LOL! Kids today, they just don't know what they are missing. Just imagine what they would have said if you had asked one of them to do a "snorkel shot" with you in the tidal pool. ;)

BTW, love the user name! Here, you can use this for your avatar...

It crossed my mind to make that request. One of them certainly had the perfect "gear" to pull off the "snorkel shot".

I like your avatar suggestion. Can you come up with the shot of Henry doing hand stand push-ups on the beach?
TM: Hey Henry, how about a little one-on-one?
HL: One-on-one with who?
TM: With me.
HL: Oh come on, you gotta be kidding.

J.J. Walters
Founding Father

#25 Post by J.J. Walters »

Higgins: It's not a scratch! It's a bloody gouge!

MaiTaiMan
Fleet Admiral

#26 Post by MaiTaiMan »

I liked this episode, it was pretty good and another one I enjoy from first season. I thought the idea of these rich, bizarre, women liking to play these role-playing games was interesting.

Judith Chapman is also a good actress, and she guest-stars again later in one of my all-time favorite episodes: "The Woman On the Beach"!
"It was more ironic than a Robin Masters novel--she thought he was dead, he thought she was dead...and only the chauffeur knew the truth! He should have been the butler!" "Lest We Forget"

Pahonu
Robin's Nest Expert Extraordinaire

#27 Post by Pahonu »

Carol the Dabbler wrote:Oh, right -- magenta walls. Thanks!
"hot tropical magenta" to be precise. :)

MaiTaiMan
Fleet Admiral

#28 Post by MaiTaiMan »

Pahonu wrote:
Carol the Dabbler wrote:Oh, right -- magenta walls. Thanks!
"hot tropical magenta" to be precise. :)
Butt-ugly walls, to be precise! :wink: :lol:
"It was more ironic than a Robin Masters novel--she thought he was dead, he thought she was dead...and only the chauffeur knew the truth! He should have been the butler!" "Lest We Forget"

Agatha
Baroness of Oahu

#29 Post by Agatha »

I agree, MaiTaiMan!! Be pretty hard to fall asleep in that room!!

:)
Isn't the ocean beautiful at sunset? So soft....so peaceful...so romantic!

MaiTaiMan
Fleet Admiral

#30 Post by MaiTaiMan »

Agatha wrote:I agree, MaiTaiMan!! Be pretty hard to fall asleep in that room!!

:)
LOL! :lol: Yup...even in the dark I'd know that "garrish" color was all around me. :wink: Magenta works with some things/places...but not for complete walls of a room/house. :shock: Despite how "hot" the decorator was, I'm surprised Higgins allowed that color to be used for all the walls. :o