Letter to Brian Grazer

For discussions about the long-rumored MPI movie

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

Steve
Fleet Admiral

#31 Post by Steve »

I like to think positive in that there is no movie yet, just a supposed script by Rawson Marshall Thurber that may or may not be finished and the project date keeps getting pushed back so, perhaps (or hopefully) the cries of the fans are being heard...........

brunoffrance
Captain

TS as magnum or nothing.

#32 Post by brunoffrance »

Hi the community,

i agree with your position about TS and the project of Magnum movie... All the movies from TV series without the same actors are disastrous and incredible. i understand that actors became older, retired and , may be, are a bit fed up to play the serie... So, instead of making a copy of a serie with new actor , i prefer no viewing the movie and keeping the good serie souvenirs ! i don't want a today movie about the 80's Magnum PI with our older famous actors but only as they really appeared as in "Las Vegas" , together again with their past and happy to play in memory what they did with a great new story or business. The only condition to pay a ticket for the movie is that Magnum is TS ( and why not the complete trio ) or nothing !

here my view.

bruno.
Very american 4 a french...