Magnum Movie article and forum.

For discussions about the long-rumored MPI movie

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

N1095A
World Class Private Investigator

Magnum Movie article and forum.

#1 Post by N1095A »

http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Nic-Cage ... -6249.html?

Please take a moment to read the article, and let 'em know what MPI's loyal fans think of casting Nicholas Cage and others as our guys.
Maybe we won't be able to change their minds to using the origional cast, but maybe we can influence them to a) Do a more serious film instead of a parody, or B) Kill the idea all together. I'd rather that happen than have them tarnish the greatest TV show of all time. SELLECK IS MAGNUM
"But Higgins, I can explain."

J.J. Walters
Founding Father

#2 Post by J.J. Walters »

Wow, yet another MPI movie casting rumor! Clooney, Affleck, McConaughey, Pitt, Reynolds, and now Cage! Who's next? Hey, Matthew Fox is already in Hawaii filming Lost, let's get him! :?

This thing is just going on and on, forever. I don't think I've ever seen a film go through so many casting rumors, for so long!
Higgins: It's not a scratch! It's a bloody gouge!

N1095A
World Class Private Investigator

#3 Post by N1095A »

That's obviously because they're trying everything possible to avoid doing it the right way. :x
"But Higgins, I can explain."

SelleckLover
RENLEDUN, Protectrix of the Realm

#4 Post by SelleckLover »

Nick Cage?????? They're really scraping the bottom of the barrel now! I like Cage, but he is all WRONG for the part!!! Next thing we'll hear is that they're wanting to turn it into an animated feature complete with computer generated images. (Now that I think of it....that might not be a such a bad idea!!) :D

MagnumPI_Cat
Commander

#5 Post by MagnumPI_Cat »

SelleckLover wrote: Next thing we'll hear is that they're wanting to turn it into an animated feature complete with computer generated images. (Now that I think of it....that might not be a such a bad idea!!) :D
It would be better than Nicolas Cage.
Out of my way before I run you down and enjoy it! - Thomas Magnum, Tropical Madness, season 2.