Heart Is In the Right Place

For discussions about the long-rumored MPI movie

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

grapeshot
Vice Admiral

Heart Is In the Right Place

#1 Post by grapeshot »

I have got WAY TOO MUCH time on my hands today!

I came across this video on YouTube, and I have to say that I really admire this guy's sentiment re the Magnum movie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMgA3xrIogM

At first I thought it was kind of joke, but no, I think he's serious. Still, his effort is interesting -- especially for those of us who are watching the casting news in trepidation.

And here's his blog: http://www.becomingmagnum.blogspot.com/

In the end, I can't help but wishing him a lotta luck!

Tran Quoc Jones
Lieutenant

#2 Post by Tran Quoc Jones »

Don't waste your time dude, been there, done that. A few years ago I was very upset that Tim Allen was going to be playing Santa in "The Santa Clause." Its very clear that Mr. Allen does not have the acting chops to pull off a believeable Santa, so I started a project where I would grow a beard, gain 100 lbs., teach some reindeer to fly then convince Santa's agent that I should play him in the movie instead of that bum from "tool time." Needless to say they lacked the same artistic vision that I held. Not only did I not get the role, but the only thing I got for Christmas that year was a half eaten taco and a broken fruit jucier.

eegorr
Vice Admiral

#3 Post by eegorr »

Tran Quoc Jones wrote:Not only did I not get the role, but the only thing I got for Christmas that year was a half eaten taco and a broken fruit jucier.
ROTFLMAO! :lol: :lol: :lol:

MagnumPI_Cat
Commander

#4 Post by MagnumPI_Cat »

Sullivan Magnum. What the heck is going on? I mean, yes, its a great idea but still...

I love those 'Stop Ben Affleck From Becoming Magnum' T-Shirts.

I wonder what would happen if I went to America and looked for those shirts? How many would I see?
Out of my way before I run you down and enjoy it! - Thomas Magnum, Tropical Madness, season 2.