Magnum N.I. (Naval Intelligence): Like father like daughter

For discussions about the long-rumored MPI movie

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

Magnum N.I.
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Re: Magnum N.I. (Naval Intelligence): Like father like daugh

#11 Post by Magnum N.I. »

I deleted prior comments because it looked as though there might have been an opportunity to get the script past a gatekeeper, and I didn't want them finding that they had been scooped, here. Never mind.

MagStache
Lieutenant Junior Grade

#12 Post by MagStache »

A magnum N.I. would be great. How about also NCIS: Hawaii :D With cross over between the two. I like the idea of a tv movie or series reboot (done right) over a movie I think, but only because I think the movie would be too easy to mess up. I think it can be pulled off.
There can be no cash without the 'stache...

Magnum N.I.
Lieutenant Junior Grade

#13 Post by Magnum N.I. »

MagStache wrote:A magnum N.I. would be great. How about also NCIS: Hawaii :D With cross over between the two. I like the idea of a tv movie or series reboot (done right) over a movie I think, but only because I think the movie would be too easy to mess up. I think it can be pulled off.
My vision is for Magnum N.I. (Naval Intelligence), to spin off as a television series, with Lily Magnum as the lead, with occasional cameos featuring Tom Selleck, and others from the original series. Not that Hawaii 5-0 was really, all that great of a TV show to begin with, but look how poorly done the current series is. How about bringing back, Hawaiian Eye?