JJ's BDay?

Comments, questions, suggestions, criticism... anything at all about the website. This is also the place for member introductions

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

J.J. Walters
Founding Father

Re: JJ's BDay?

#11 Post by J.J. Walters »

LOL! :) It's January 13th. I'm drinking a Vodka and Diet Coke right now (yeah, that's right!). I share a birthday with... Oh, god... A bunch of Millennials (look it up)! I have no idea who they are!. I got Trace Adkins, Patrick Dempsey and Julia Louis-Dreyfus. I'm cool with with that! As long as you forget everybody else! :)
Higgins: It's not a scratch! It's a bloody gouge!

Steve
Fleet Admiral

#12 Post by Steve »

J.J. Walters wrote:LOL! :) It's January 13th. I'm drinking a Vodka and Diet Coke right now (yeah, that's right!).

Oh my............OH MY! .....I am at a loss thinking of that mixture but, I guess I can't hate it if I have never tried it........Happy Belated Birthday O' wise one.

J.J. Walters
Founding Father

#13 Post by J.J. Walters »

Steve, why are you up at 2 AM? :) Um, Vodka doesn't have much of a taste, so it's tastes like a Diet Coke! ;) Seriously though, thanks for the happy thoughts everybody! You guys are the best!

Steve
Fleet Admiral

#14 Post by Steve »

J.J. Walters wrote:Steve, why are you up at 2 AM? :) Um, Vodka doesn't have much of a taste, so it's tastes like a Diet Coke! ;) Seriously though, thanks for the happy thoughts everybody! You guys are the best!
For the past couple of years I have a contract that has me working overnight. You are correct about Vodka's, especially the new multi-distilled premium ones. They go down like water so I'm going to give it a try in your honor :lol:

ConchRepublican
COZITV Magnum, P.I. SuperFan / Chief Barkeep - Flemingo Key

#15 Post by ConchRepublican »

Speaking of the vodkas, while Chopin is our fave at Flemingo Key Bistro for making our dirty martinis, we have also found Tito's to be very good as well.

We lean towards the potato vodkas and like jalapeno stuffed olives (extra juice) for the "dirty" part. :-)
CoziTV Superfan spot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPTmsykLQ04

J.J. Walters
Founding Father

#16 Post by J.J. Walters »

Steve wrote:
J.J. Walters wrote:Steve, why are you up at 2 AM? :) Um, Vodka doesn't have much of a taste, so it's tastes like a Diet Coke! ;) Seriously though, thanks for the happy thoughts everybody! You guys are the best!
For the past couple of years I have a contract that has me working overnight. You are correct about Vodka's, especially the new multi-distilled premium ones. They go down like water so I'm going to give it a try in your honor :lol:
Platinum 7x distilled, Frankfort, KY. Extra smooth. :)

ConchRepublican
COZITV Magnum, P.I. SuperFan / Chief Barkeep - Flemingo Key

#17 Post by ConchRepublican »

Steve wrote:
Vodka, the fun water!
(an Official Flemingo Key slogan)

CoziTV Superfan spot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPTmsykLQ04