How about a Luther Gillis Smiley?

Comments, questions, suggestions, criticism... anything at all about the website. This is also the place for member introductions

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

308GUY
Fleet Admiral

Re: How about a Luther Gillis Smiley?

#11 Post by 308GUY »

Looks good RG!

Next up...a Magnum related thumbsup...... :magnum:
"C'mon TC...nothing can go wrong!"

Little Garwood
Fleet Admiral

#12 Post by Little Garwood »

Rembrandt's Girl wrote:I started Luther a couple years ago and just got back to some final tweaks a few days ago. I'm definitely no graphic artist (or whatever you call someone who makes smileys) and I made Higgins :higgins: , however Luther was a bit more challenging. It's hard to capture their personality in a yellow circle with so few pixels! Anyway, here he is...any thoughts/suggestions?

As the gent who requested said smiley, I commend you on your superb Luther rendition! Limited pixels or no, you managed to perfectly "get" the essence of Luther. Now if only the M-M powers that be will log on and take note of your fine work.

Thumbs WAY up for your fine effort.
"Popularity is the pocket change of history."

~Tom Selleck

Rembrandt's Girl
Fleet Admiral

#13 Post by Rembrandt's Girl »

Little Garwood wrote:
Rembrandt's Girl wrote:I started Luther a couple years ago and just got back to some final tweaks a few days ago. I'm definitely no graphic artist (or whatever you call someone who makes smileys) and I made Higgins :higgins: , however Luther was a bit more challenging. It's hard to capture their personality in a yellow circle with so few pixels! Anyway, here he is...any thoughts/suggestions?

As the gent who requested said smiley, I commend you on your superb Luther rendition! Limited pixels or no, you managed to perfectly "get" the essence of Luther. Now if only the M-M powers that be will log on and take note of your fine work.

Thumbs WAY up for your fine effort.
Thanks to all!!! :D I submitted said smiley to Doc & JJ a few days ago, Doc responded right away & said he looks great, but reading back a few posts in this thread I'm thinking he's busy and hasn't had the chance to add him to the smiley gang yet.

Little Garwood
Fleet Admiral

#14 Post by Little Garwood »

Yes, real life and other distractions always seem to get in the way, don't they?
"Popularity is the pocket change of history."

~Tom Selleck

Bes
Commander

#15 Post by Bes »

:magnum: Awesome!

Rembrandt's Girl
Fleet Admiral

#16 Post by Rembrandt's Girl »

Hey Conch!

I've been MIA since last summer and just read that you're the new majordomo....congratulations! Well deserved! And now JJ's back too (yay!) so I'm wondering if JJ has had the opportunity to teach you how to add a new smiley? Image I'm sure adding new smilies was on the top of the list of things to teach you. :wink:

Keeping up a website must be incredibly time consuming, so I completely understand if you can't get to it right away. Life is busy. Heck, I drop in & out of here like Robin Masters.

Anyway, thanks in advance, guys!

~RG

KENJI
Fleet Admiral

#17 Post by KENJI »

Rembrandt's Girl wrote:Hey Conch!

I've been MIA since last summer and just read that you're the new majordomo....congratulations! Well deserved! And now JJ's back too (yay!) so I'm wondering if JJ has had the opportunity to teach you how to add a new smiley? Image I'm sure adding new smilies was on the top of the list of things to teach you. :wink:

Keeping up a website must be incredibly time consuming, so I completely understand if you can't get to it right away. Life is busy. Heck, I drop in & out of here like Robin Masters.

~RG
Hi Guys,
I second RG's request...when you have time of course! Luther would be a great addition to the collection!! :) :magnum: :higgins: :wink:

Rembrandt's Girl
Fleet Admiral

#18 Post by Rembrandt's Girl »

KENJI wrote:
Rembrandt's Girl wrote:Hey Conch!

~RG
Hi Guys,
I second RG's request...when you have time of course! Luther would be a great addition to the collection!! :) :magnum: :higgins: :wink:
Thanks so much, Kenji! I think he'll look good in the line-up :) :magnum: :higgins: :wink: Image

If there are any others anyone would like I could give it a shot. I'm definitely not an expert at this, I just goofed around to make Higgins & Luther. Thanks in advance to JJ for adding him!

marlboro
Baron Of GIFs

#19 Post by marlboro »

Nice work!

J.J. Walters
Founding Father

#20 Post by J.J. Walters »

Hey everybody! I've finally added the Luther smiley to the forum! Sorry it took me so long! I also added a "Geek" smiley. :)

:luther: :geek:

Anyone want to tackle a "Hipster" smiley? :)
Higgins: It's not a scratch! It's a bloody gouge!

308GUY
Fleet Admiral

#21 Post by 308GUY »

OUTSTANDING! :higgins:

Could maybe use a thumbsup dude? 8)
"C'mon TC...nothing can go wrong!"

KENJI
Fleet Admiral

#22 Post by KENJI »

Thanks a bunch James for adding our little friend to the fold...and thank-you RG for creating him! :D :luther:

marlboro
Baron Of GIFs

#23 Post by marlboro »

Attaboy, :luther:!

Rembrandt's Girl
Fleet Admiral

#24 Post by Rembrandt's Girl »

Thanks so much 308GUY, Kenji, and Marlboro for the compliments on Luther, and thanks to JJ for adding him to the gang! I hope everyone likes and enjoys using him! :luther:

Rembrandt's Girl
Fleet Admiral

#25 Post by Rembrandt's Girl »

As far as a hipster smilie JJ... I wouldn't know where to begin on that one so maybe someone else could give it a shot?

And 308GUY, I've been thinking that a "thumbs up" smilie would be a great addition too, and I found this guy on the Internet. Maybe JJ could add this one when he gets a chance? Image