Aloha

Comments, questions, suggestions, criticism... anything at all about the website. This is also the place for member introductions

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

Derek
Commander

Aloha

#1 Post by Derek »

Hi guys,

this is what I call coincidence - I registered here in 2010, completely forgot about it, decide to read some discussions about Magnum, and even manage to dig out my credentials just in time to write a Happy Birthday post - my first post in this forum :)

Now I felt I should say hi to all too, will try to be more active :)

I'm from Germany, love the series tremendously, and have even managed to visit the islands once. I went to the estate, too; luckily, the lads were not there. Now I have fotos of myself sneaking along the wall like Magnum when he tries to check the security of the estate... Can't get that vacation out of my head, and watching the series doesn't make it better :)

Cheers!
I know what you're thinking. And you're right.

308GUY
Fleet Admiral

Re: Aloha

#2 Post by 308GUY »

Hello Derek and a rather "late" welcome to you....maybe...welcome back would be more appropriate?

You should look up member - sasha2000, as he also is from/in Germany and is trying to spearhead a campaign to save the estate.

Looking forward to hearing/seeing more from you and about your trip to paradise. :magnum:
"C'mon TC...nothing can go wrong!"

Doc Ibold
Maniac Emeritus

#3 Post by Doc Ibold »

Welcome!

Styles Bitchley
Magnum Wristwatch Aficionado / Deputy SpamHammer

#4 Post by Styles Bitchley »

Willkommen Derek!
"How fiendishly deceptive of you Magnum. I could have sworn I was hearing the emasculation of a large rodent."

- J.Q.H.

IKnowWhatYoureThinking
Macho Taco & Coops Connoisseur

#5 Post by IKnowWhatYoureThinking »

Welcome aboard!