Magnum Mania transfer of ownership

Comments, questions, suggestions, criticism... anything at all about the website. This is also the place for member introductions

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

BWheelz54
Admiral

Re: Magnum Mania transfer of ownership

#21 Post by BWheelz54 »

Thank you, Mr. Walters. I continue to be amazed at the quality, care and dedication you have shown in the creation and maintenance of this site. Thank you for those efforts. Your work has given me something I really enjoy, so thank you. Good luck in your new pursuits!

Turkey
Admiral

#22 Post by Turkey »

308GUY wrote:Ok, who's going to be the first to start a thread about Doc actually being JJ Walters........ :magnum:

:lol:
Make it two weeks.

Styles Bitchley
Magnum Wristwatch Aficionado / Deputy SpamHammer

#23 Post by Styles Bitchley »

I've spent so much time here over the years and it's been wonderful. The reason I keep coming back (after brief times away) is because of James' vision and dedication. Thanks for letting the world benefit from your work. The site is a global public good. Thanks also to you Doc, for grabbing the baton...I'm resting easy.
"How fiendishly deceptive of you Magnum. I could have sworn I was hearing the emasculation of a large rodent."

- J.Q.H.

J.J. Walters
Founding Father

#24 Post by J.J. Walters »

Thank you so much! It's been my pleasure! A wonderful experience it has been to put this site together.

Viva Magnum! :)
Higgins: It's not a scratch! It's a bloody gouge!