It is currently Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:53 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 325 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next
 Post subject: Re: The Welcome Wagon
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:49 am 
Fleet Admiral

Welcome Sean!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:47 am 
Vice Admiral

Hi everyone!

It´s Danny Lin.

Searching for air dates of the great documentation of all the cases of Thomas Magnum who once helped to save my life, which I´m still very thankful for, I came across this website, where so many people meet who Magnum had to do with during his career as a p.i.

I also found some offers to purchase the whole documentation on Magnums cases, which I did.

I´ll be starting to view them from the very beginning soon and I´m looking forward to talk and discuss on here once in a while.

Having watched some of Magnums cases on TV lately, from the fourth year of his career, there are some topics I´m going to post on in the episodes section soon.

See ya´ll there...

From Jororo with love,

Danny Lin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:25 am 
Fleet Admiral

A very hearty "Welcome" to you DL! :lol:

Clever introduction...looking forward to hearing/seeing, more from you as you peruse and savor each installment.

Be sure to check out the main page and ALL the nooks and cranny's of the site, it seems never ending at times!

Some great people here.

Welcome aboard! :magnum:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:21 pm 
Vice Admiral

Thanks so much for the warm welcome!

I´ve already spent quite some time on the main page and found an incredible mass of information on the show. :shock: :shock:

So nice to see how many people from everywhere contribute to the gathering of facts and "funs"! :D

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:16 pm 
Macho Taco & Coops Connoisseur

Welcome Aboard Danny

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:07 pm 
Vice Admiral

Thanks IKnowWhatYoureThinking!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:03 pm 
Captain

New member but definitely a veteran MPI fan and maniac. My names Chris. I like long walks on the beach, good cigars and Tigers baseball. Browsing the forum and website is my go to place for stress relief, so it only seemed natural to become a member. I've been a fan since I first saw reruns on A&E in the early 2000's. The best part about MPI is that everyone sees it a little differently, and I like that.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:00 pm 
Fleet Admiral

Welcome aboard Chris.
Great bunch of people here. Happy St Patrick's Day to you and all our MPI Mania brothers and sisters. A Father Paddy McGuinness smiley would be so appropriate right now but his half brother should suffice. :higgins:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:20 pm 
Admiral

☨magnum.t wrote:
New member but definitely a veteran MPI fan and maniac. My names Chris. I like long walks on the beach, good cigars and Tigers baseball. Browsing the forum and website is my go to place for stress relief, so it only seemed natural to become a member. I've been a fan since I first saw reruns on A&E in the early 2000's. The best part about MPI is that everyone sees it a little differently, and I like that.

Welcome aboard!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:14 am 
Ensign

Aloha from Alabama

loved the show as a kid and was reintroduced to it a few years ago on Netflix (boo Netflix for taking it off). While watching it as a 40 something saw how really great of a show that it was from the First Season to Rick's Wedding!

I'd still love to find some of those no collared dress shirts that Thomas wore.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 325 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next