The Welcome Wagon

Comments, questions, suggestions, criticism... anything at all about the website. This is also the place for member introductions

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

Stelth
Fleet Admiral

Re: The Welcome Wagon

#291 Post by Stelth »

Welcome Sean!

Danny Lin
Vice Admiral

#292 Post by Danny Lin »

Hi everyone!

It´s Danny Lin.

Searching for air dates of the great documentation of all the cases of Thomas Magnum who once helped to save my life, which I´m still very thankful for, I came across this website, where so many people meet who Magnum had to do with during his career as a p.i.

I also found some offers to purchase the whole documentation on Magnums cases, which I did.

I´ll be starting to view them from the very beginning soon and I´m looking forward to talk and discuss on here once in a while.

Having watched some of Magnums cases on TV lately, from the fourth year of his career, there are some topics I´m going to post on in the episodes section soon.

See ya´ll there...

From Jororo with love,

Danny Lin
... Then I'm history... Walking history... I'll be just another chapter in one of those dumb books Louise Peardon makes me read: "Prince Danny Lin, assassinated July." ...

308GUY
Fleet Admiral

#293 Post by 308GUY »

A very hearty "Welcome" to you DL! :lol:

Clever introduction...looking forward to hearing/seeing, more from you as you peruse and savor each installment.

Be sure to check out the main page and ALL the nooks and cranny's of the site, it seems never ending at times!

Some great people here.

Welcome aboard! :magnum:
"C'mon TC...nothing can go wrong!"

Danny Lin
Vice Admiral

#294 Post by Danny Lin »

Thanks so much for the warm welcome!

I´ve already spent quite some time on the main page and found an incredible mass of information on the show. :shock: :shock:

So nice to see how many people from everywhere contribute to the gathering of facts and "funs"! :D
... Then I'm history... Walking history... I'll be just another chapter in one of those dumb books Louise Peardon makes me read: "Prince Danny Lin, assassinated July." ...

IKnowWhatYoureThinking
Macho Taco & Coops Connoisseur

#295 Post by IKnowWhatYoureThinking »

Welcome Aboard Danny

Danny Lin
Vice Admiral

#296 Post by Danny Lin »

Thanks IKnowWhatYoureThinking!

☨magnum.t
Admiral

#297 Post by ☨magnum.t »

New member but definitely a veteran MPI fan and maniac. My names Chris. I like long walks on the beach, good cigars and Tigers baseball. Browsing the forum and website is my go to place for stress relief, so it only seemed natural to become a member. I've been a fan since I first saw reruns on A&E in the early 2000's. The best part about MPI is that everyone sees it a little differently, and I like that.
That reminds me of the time....

terryfromkerry
Fleet Admiral

#298 Post by terryfromkerry »

Welcome aboard Chris.
Great bunch of people here. Happy St Patrick's Day to you and all our MPI Mania brothers and sisters. A Father Paddy McGuinness smiley would be so appropriate right now but his half brother should suffice. :higgins:
"Oh Jonathan !....oh Jonathan, come quickly ...... your hot cross buns are smoking".

Mrs. Higgins
Fleet Admiral

#299 Post by Mrs. Higgins »

☨magnum.t wrote:New member but definitely a veteran MPI fan and maniac. My names Chris. I like long walks on the beach, good cigars and Tigers baseball. Browsing the forum and website is my go to place for stress relief, so it only seemed natural to become a member. I've been a fan since I first saw reruns on A&E in the early 2000's. The best part about MPI is that everyone sees it a little differently, and I like that.
Welcome aboard!
I'm a Boxley Girl....

Magnus NP
Ensign

#300 Post by Magnus NP »

Aloha from Alabama

loved the show as a kid and was reintroduced to it a few years ago on Netflix (boo Netflix for taking it off). While watching it as a 40 something saw how really great of a show that it was from the First Season to Rick's Wedding!

I'd still love to find some of those no collared dress shirts that Thomas wore.

☨magnum.t
Admiral

#301 Post by ☨magnum.t »

Magnus NP wrote:Aloha from Alabama

loved the show as a kid and was reintroduced to it a few years ago on Netflix (boo Netflix for taking it off). While watching it as a 40 something saw how really great of a show that it was from the First Season to Rick's Wedding!

I'd still love to find some of those no collared dress shirts that Thomas wore.

Amazon has a good supply, search for banded collar dress shirts. Reasonably priced too!
That reminds me of the time....

ConchRepublican
COZITV Magnum, P.I. SuperFan / Chief Barkeep - Flemingo Key

#302 Post by ConchRepublican »

Looks like we had a recruitment drive! Welcome aborad Chris, Magnus and ☨magnum.t! Belated welcome to you as well Danny!!

Enjoy a stroll around the virtual Estate our Founding Father JJ created . . . the lads are otherwise occupied with a couple of Kobe steaks. :-)
CoziTV Superfan spot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPTmsykLQ04

Danny Lin
Vice Admiral

#303 Post by Danny Lin »

And an as belated thank you to you, ConchRepublican! :D

IKnowWhatYoureThinking
Macho Taco & Coops Connoisseur

#304 Post by IKnowWhatYoureThinking »

Belated Welcome Aboard to all! Sorry I don't get a chance to get on here as much as in the past.

thechickinthemiddle
Fleet Admiral

#305 Post by thechickinthemiddle »

Welcome! :)

I should amend my previous thing about my dad seeing TS. He saw him driving a white Porsche (another missed photo op! :P) at a three-way stop off Diamond Head and he and his friends were yelling "Magnum!" :lol: I must've remembered it wrong from the last time he told me about it years ago. :P