It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:44 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: JJ's BDay?
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:22 pm 
Offline
Fleet Admiral
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:42 pm
Posts: 794
Location: OH
Happy Birthday JJ Walters!

At least I think it's today.......if it is....Birthday greetings to our founder...if it isn't......Have a great day!


:lol:

_________________
"C'mon TC...nothing can go wrong!"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: JJ's BDay?
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:38 pm 
Offline
Fleet Admiral
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:13 pm
Posts: 1418
Location: Chicago, Illinois
308GUY wrote:
Happy Birthday JJ Walters!

At least I think it's today.......if it is....Birthday greetings to our founder...if it isn't......Have a great day!


:lol:


Yes indeed, if it is in fact your big day have a great one and thank you for the site which by the way, I visit more than any other site I bookmark.......


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: JJ's BDay?
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:57 pm 
Offline
Fleet Admiral
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:41 pm
Posts: 250
Location: Ireland
Thanks Steve & 308GUY for the "heads up".........
Happy Birthday JJ .............. for he's a jolly good fellow and so say all of us MPI Maniacs ! :D :magnum: :higgins:

_________________
"Oh Jonathan !....oh Jonathan, come quickly ...... your hot cross buns are smoking".


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: JJ's BDay?
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:10 pm 
Offline
Fleet Admiral
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:42 pm
Posts: 794
Location: OH
Won't be long now...... :lol:

_________________
"C'mon TC...nothing can go wrong!"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: JJ's BDay?
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:20 pm 
Offline
Fleet Admiral
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:13 pm
Posts: 1418
Location: Chicago, Illinois
308GUY wrote:
Won't be long now...... :lol:



I'm chilling my Vodka for a proper Martini birthday toast... :wink:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: JJ's BDay?
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:54 pm 
Offline
Fleet Admiral
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:42 pm
Posts: 794
Location: OH
Steve wrote:
308GUY wrote:
Won't be long now...... :lol:



I'm chilling my Vodka for a proper Martini birthday toast... :wink:


Raising my GlenLivet (or Glencadam as the case may be..) in toast and salute to our founder.. :higgins:

HBD JJW! :D

Hope you have a grand day! :magnum:

_________________
"C'mon TC...nothing can go wrong!"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: JJ's BDay?
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:17 pm 
Offline
Fleet Admiral
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:13 pm
Posts: 1418
Location: Chicago, Illinois
308GUY wrote:
Steve wrote:
308GUY wrote:
Won't be long now...... :lol:



I'm chilling my Vodka for a proper Martini birthday toast... :wink:


Raising my GlenLivet (or Glencadam as the case may be..) in toast and salute to our founder.. :higgins:

HBD JJW! :D

Hope you have a grand day! :magnum:



Well there you go JJ, so far you're getting a proper British toast with finely aged Scotch and another with a Grey Goose Martini shaken not stirred (no Vermouth and a twist). I'm betting things will be jumping at Flemingo Key this weekend.....


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: JJ's BDay?
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:41 pm 
Offline
Ultimate Magnum PI Fan / Chief Barkeep - Flemingo Key
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 30, 2008 5:19 pm
Posts: 1961
Location: Flemingo Key
I believe JJ's birthday is in January, but there's no reason why we can't celebrate a 1/2 birthday!

_________________
CoziTV Superfan spot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPTmsykLQ04


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: JJ's BDay?
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:28 pm 
Offline
Fleet Admiral
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:42 pm
Posts: 794
Location: OH
ConchRepublican wrote:
I believe JJ's birthday is in January, but there's no reason why we can't celebrate a 1/2 birthday!



Do we really need a "special" occasion to toast a friend?

Like a friend of mine used to say..."I've never made a mistake, but I've paid a lot for some bad information!" :lol:

Sorry if I went off half cocked...I was going on info from another source.

Either way, hats off to JJ!

_________________
"C'mon TC...nothing can go wrong!"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: JJ's BDay?
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:47 pm 
Offline
Ultimate Magnum PI Fan / Chief Barkeep - Flemingo Key
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 30, 2008 5:19 pm
Posts: 1961
Location: Flemingo Key
308GUY wrote:
ConchRepublican wrote:
I believe JJ's birthday is in January, but there's no reason why we can't celebrate a 1/2 birthday!



Do we really need a "special" occasion to toast a friend?

Like a friend of mine used to say..."I've never made a mistake, but I've paid a lot for some bad information!" :lol:

Sorry if I went off half cocked...I was going on info from another source.

Either way, hats off to JJ!


I agree! Celebrate everything, and if ya want to raise a glass to JJ for creating this virtual estate, well, the chief barkeep at Flemingo Key is the last person to get in the way of that! :D

_________________
CoziTV Superfan spot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPTmsykLQ04


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group