LEVERAGE

1948-present

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

KingKC
Fleet Admiral

LEVERAGE

#1 Post by KingKC »

Ion TV has been running marathons of all five seasons of Leverage that originally ran on TNT in 2008-2012. (I taught night classes during that time so I missed the original run). I originally thought it was some kind of corporate investigation show but I was wrong. I have now watched almost all episodes from Pilot to Finale in the last couple of months and think this was a great show. Someone said it was The Sting meets Mission Impossible which is a good description. I was kind of surprised that there was no thread about this show so I am starting one. I would love to hear comments about the show, characters, episodes or whatever.

eagle
Fleet Admiral

Re: LEVERAGE

#2 Post by eagle »

Leverage is available on Hulu Plus, and my wife and I watched it until we dropped Hulu a few months ago. We were midway through season 4. I really liked it, and my wife eventually got tired of the violence but otherwise she really liked it too.

emenius
Commander

Re: LEVERAGE

#3 Post by emenius »

KingKC wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2016 4:42 pm Ion TV has been running marathons of all five seasons of Leverage that originally ran on TNT in 2008-2012. (I taught night classes during that time so I missed the original run). I originally thought it was some kind of corporate investigation show but I was wrong. I have now watched almost all episodes from Pilot to Finale in the last couple of months and think this was a great show. Someone said it was The Sting meets Mission Impossible which is a good description. I was kind of surprised that there was no thread about this show so I am starting one. I would love to hear comments about the show, characters, episodes or whatever.
I liked the show, the best was the reveal at the end. Just when you think they were going to lose they end up winning. I thought the chemistry of the cast was great.

Ed