S.O.N.S.

1948-present

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

KENJI
Fleet Admiral

S.O.N.S.

#1 Post by KENJI »

Does anyone watch Sons of Anarchy?
It's not Magnum, but it is pretty good and very graphic at times!

What is your favourite scene(s)?

Who is your favourite actor?

Braddah Kimo
Fleet Admiral

#2 Post by Braddah Kimo »

Sons of anarchy is about the only reason I have TV cable service. Probably my favorite episode is hard to decide that would be the One where Tig goes crazy at that Mexican pit Bull fight. Because I love pibbles, i am an animal advocate and tig is one of my favorite characters there Klay not so much the dynamic they have going on in the twists and turns Kurt Sutter is tossing in there is mind blowing Week after week.

KENJI
Fleet Admiral

#3 Post by KENJI »

I loved it when it looked as though Tig was going to be executed, but Jacks had another plan and saved the day....nice twist there! I think the scene when Tig's daughter being torched alive right in front of him was shocking and disturbing at the same time. The shock value is pretty high in this show.
I hear there will be two more seasons before it is a rap.

Steve
Fleet Admiral

#4 Post by Steve »

Another fan here, Katy Sagal is just about the sexiest woman on TV right now.............Favorite scene.........By far when The Sons are blackmailing the City Council member by drugging him and taking photo's of him with the transsexual (Walton Goggins of Justified as the TS..LOL)....The "I want a crack at her" look on Tig's face when he he discovers the big gal is a boy still has me laughing.

KENJI
Fleet Admiral

#5 Post by KENJI »

That was a classic! Tig is a strange one that is for sure.
I know one thing their club tattoo removal policy is nasty and painful!

IKnowWhatYoureThinking
Macho Taco & Coops Connoisseur

#6 Post by IKnowWhatYoureThinking »

We love it. I still need to catch up on the last season before the new one starts.

Braddah Kimo
Fleet Admiral

#7 Post by Braddah Kimo »

Kenji, it it standard practice.

KENJI
Fleet Admiral

#8 Post by KENJI »

You would think the guys would pick a MUCH SMALLER image, just for that reason!

KENJI
Fleet Admiral

Re: S.O.N.S.

#9 Post by KENJI »

I think the true definition of doing hard time is Otto Delaney.....WOW....that boy has experienced it all!
It will be interesting to see how Tara's plan for divorce pans out.
The retired (junkie) marshall is going to end up dead for messing with SAMCRO, but in the meantime there will be collateral damage.

Steve
Fleet Admiral

#10 Post by Steve »

KENJI wrote:I think the true definition of doing hard time is Otto Delaney.....WOW....that boy has experienced it all!
He's certainly giving the Black Knight in Monty Python's Holy Grail a run for his money isn't he!

KENJI
Fleet Admiral

#11 Post by KENJI »

That is so funny Steve......not for Otto though!

KENJI
Fleet Admiral

#12 Post by KENJI »

SONS starts up again on Sept. 9.
Last years ending was a good one with Tara.
Jax will be looking for vengeance in a BIG way....look out Juice and Gemma!
If Jax does go back to jail for a short time I would love to see him come across the guy(s) who killed Opie and settle that score too!
It will be very interesting how Kurt ends the show this year. Either Jax will die or Gemma (Juice for sure). I could see him writing it where Jax dies following in his father's footsteps and then fast forward 15 years later we see Axel following in his father's footsteps joining the club and reading Jax's memoirs at Jax's/Tara's/John's graves.....the end. That ending is predictable so I'm hoping Kurt really throws a curveball into the mix.
Looking forward to it!

Steve
Fleet Admiral

#13 Post by Steve »

KENJI wrote:SONS starts up again on Sept. 9.
If Jax does go back to jail for a short time I would love to see him come across the guy(s) who killed Opie and settle that score too!
It will be very interesting how Kurt ends the show this year. Either Jax will die or Gemma (Juice for sure). I could see him writing it where Jax dies following in his father's footsteps and then fast forward 15 years later we see Axel following in his father's footsteps joining the club and reading Jax's memoirs at Jax's/Tara's/John's graves.....the end. That ending is predictable so I'm hoping Kurt really throws a curveball into the mix.
Looking forward to it!
Looking forward to it...........I always thought the ultimate curveball would be do have John return and not actually be dead. With Clay now gone there is a big hole to fill................

KENJI
Fleet Admiral

#14 Post by KENJI »

Steve wrote:
KENJI wrote:SONS starts up again on Sept. 9.
Looking forward to it!
Looking forward to it...........I always thought the ultimate curveball would be do have John return and not actually be dead. With Clay now gone there is a big hole to fill................
Now that would be the ultimate curveball! I can`t see it, but you never know.
I think Jax will be filling the hole this season.....he is one mad individual!!!!!!
Kurt can write some nasty stuff so I`m expecting with this being the final season he will go out with a bang....correction, more like a BOOM!

Steve
Fleet Admiral

#15 Post by Steve »

Just got around to watching this weeks episode....WOW! What a brutal season this is, you still watching Kenji?