Should I start a Rockford Files forum?

1948-present

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

Buck
Captain

Should I start a Rockford Files forum?

#1 Post by Buck »

I love Magnum-Mania. Is there enough interest to start a Rockford Files website and have people help write episode reviews like they are here? Maybe I could also include Simon and Simon too to gain more interest? Or should it be specific only to Rockford Files?

J.J. Walters, I have a background in computer programming so I could do the website and forum, but I could use your help in suggesting what makes a great forum! How did you get the idea to make Magnum Mania, how long it took to finish the project, how did it change over the years?

I would like to have help writing episode guides for Rockford Files. Do we have any volunteers? I will also need moderators. JJ, are you up for being a moderator? And can Rubber Chicken post locations for Rockford sites the way he does for Magnum?

Can we be sister websites?

Buck
Captain

#2 Post by Buck »

There is no interest?

I thought this would be a fun project. :D

Little Garwood
Fleet Admiral

#3 Post by Little Garwood »

The internet is IMO starved for a Rockford forum. I would also have sub-forums where other TV and print detectives could be discussed. Go for it.
"Popularity is the pocket change of history."

~Tom Selleck

Buck
Captain

#4 Post by Buck »

If I did start the Rockford Files forum, I would need someone to help write episode guides and moderate the forums.