Blue Bloods on CBS

1948-present

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

marlboro
Baron Of GIFs

Re: Blue Bloods on CBS

#161 Post by marlboro »

ConchRepublican wrote:

I agree about Bebe Neuwirth, that woman has chops.

As a kid I never realized it, but watching reruns of Cheers now, I have to say that Lilith was a lot hotter than Rebecca.

That's all I have to add to this conversation.

MagnumsLeftShoulder
Fleet Admiral

#162 Post by MagnumsLeftShoulder »

So Mimi Rogers (aka Margo Perina) paints Frank Reagan's portrait as Magnum! LOL!

Steve
Fleet Admiral

#163 Post by Steve »

MagnumsLeftShoulder wrote:So Mimi Rogers (aka Margo Perina) paints Frank Reagan's portrait as Magnum! LOL!
I was trying to see if that ring on his right finger might have been a team ring. Mimi and Tom have such a history working together that I hope she has a recurring role..........

By the way, last nights episode was number 161 for Blue Bloods...That ties the Magnum total if you count Resolutions as one episode instead of two as it originally aired........

Lily
Fleet Admiral

#164 Post by Lily »

Would really like to see Mimi Rogers return to play a love interest for TS! Yes I know, a typical woman's comment! But just loved to see the softer looking side of TS in his last few scenes with Mimi Rogers .

terryfromkerry
Fleet Admiral

#165 Post by terryfromkerry »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhiMtVLWt8E

Hi mania siblings,

I hope this plays at your geographic location.
"Oh Jonathan !....oh Jonathan, come quickly ...... your hot cross buns are smoking".

terryfromkerry
Fleet Admiral

#166 Post by terryfromkerry »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHpkB-YUnzA&t=521s

Hi again ,

Hopefully this plays also.
"Oh Jonathan !....oh Jonathan, come quickly ...... your hot cross buns are smoking".

Steve
Fleet Admiral

#167 Post by Steve »

Sorry for the bad quality. Had to capture this off of the TV until it pops up on line

Lily
Fleet Admiral

#168 Post by Lily »

Thank you so much, terryfromkerry for posting those two video's! On a snowy Sunday afternoon here, what better way to pass time, than watching two great interviews with TS?!

In the first, he mentioned Blue Bloods and his thoughts re Frank becoming involved with a woman, so found that interesting, seeing I had just made reference to this. Still think at some point the subject will be addressed in the series.
Thank you again, terryfromkerry!

On another subject, what is your take on the watch TS was wearing in the first video? Someone noted in the video's comments, that is was an updated Magnum one. True?

terryfromkerry
Fleet Admiral

#169 Post by terryfromkerry »

Hi Lily,

Happy you enjoyed the videos. Yes it did strike me that he was wearing the Magnum PI watch. I was assuming it was perhaps the original. :)

Frodoleader
Fleet Admiral

#170 Post by Frodoleader »

I'm sorry, but I laughed out loud when I saw the painting!
:lol:
"You are three months at Dak Wei and still you crack jokes?" - Ivan

MagnumsLeftShoulder
Fleet Admiral

#171 Post by MagnumsLeftShoulder »

Last night's episode (8.08 Pick Your Poison) was the worst episode ever. It was so bad, I started to think it was a parody. :roll:

308GUY
Fleet Admiral

#172 Post by 308GUY »

I thought the best part of the entire episode was when Frank said: "I've never been hired for my voice." LOL!!!

Inside joke..or just part of the dialogue?

Maybe just my take, but gauging the look on TS's face while delivering the line...he was having a hard time holding back the grin! :magnum:
"C'mon TC...nothing can go wrong!"

Steve
Fleet Admiral

#173 Post by Steve »

Sometimes the writers try too hard to incorporate today's controversial events into an episode. Last night they tried for the tri-fecta; Frat boys date rapes/hazing and rich boy attitudes, legalizing marijuana and of course, neo-nazi organizations........Try picking one and write the hell out of it.........

MagnumsLeftShoulder
Fleet Admiral

#174 Post by MagnumsLeftShoulder »

Steve wrote:Sometimes the writers try too hard to incorporate today's controversial events into an episode. Last night they tried for the tri-fecta; Frat boys date rapes/hazing and rich boy attitudes, legalizing marijuana and of course, neo-nazi organizations........Try picking one and write the hell out of it.........
This one was so in your face, it reminded me of the Star Trek episodes "Let That be your Last Battlefield" and "The Mark of Gideon." It was like they put all the buzzwords of the last 2 years on the table and said "Let's see if we can cram them all into one episode!" The show has always been issue driven, but it used to be more subtle. They need to pick one issue per episode and let the other stories be non-political. :roll:

ConchRepublican
COZITV Magnum, P.I. SuperFan / Chief Barkeep - Flemingo Key

#175 Post by ConchRepublican »

I feel like this show is losing momentum. From killing off Linda to the marginalizing of the family dinner, things feel off.
CoziTV Superfan spot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPTmsykLQ04