Blue Bloods on CBS

1948-present

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

MagnumsLeftShoulder
Fleet Admiral

Re: Blue Bloods on CBS

#136 Post by MagnumsLeftShoulder »

A bunch of people tweeted Donnie Wahlberg about this article and he said it was totally false.

ConchRepublican
COZITV Magnum, P.I. SuperFan / Chief Barkeep - Flemingo Key

#137 Post by ConchRepublican »

So, I watch the midseason finale I had DVR'd and there's Selleck visiting the reverend at his home. Multiple scenes, interior and exterior (at the front door stuff).

I walk past that house everyday on the way back and forth to the train. I remember that day, the weather, and the trucks setup around the corner. I also remember thinking, "bah, Selleck rarely goes on location".

Now he's just mocking me.
CoziTV Superfan spot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPTmsykLQ04

308GUY
Fleet Admiral

#138 Post by 308GUY »

ConchRepublican wrote:So, I watch the midseason finale I had DVR'd and there's Selleck visiting the reverend at his home. Multiple scenes, interior and exterior (at the front door stuff).

I walk past that house everyday on the way back and forth to the train. I remember that day, the weather, and the trucks setup around the corner. I also remember thinking, "bah, Selleck rarely goes on location".

"Next time" .... listen to your little voice...the one that says.."Stick around...he may drop by".... not the one that says "Selleck rarely goes on location." LOL :lol:

Who knows..you may run into him yet..get the chance to introduce yourself..invite him to the Tiki bar and show him Magnum Mania on your laptop.....hey....it could happen! :wink: Remember..truth is stranger than fiction. You only go around once.... :magnum: Woulda been great for him to have done even a 10 second spot on your Cozi deal....but what can I say...some of us remain dreamers our entire lives. The Wright brothers, Edison and many others come to mind....difference is that they found a way to put legs on their dreams....in other words...make them reality!

Merry Christmas Peter & everybody at Magnum Mania. :magnum: :higgins:
"C'mon TC...nothing can go wrong!"

Steve
Fleet Admiral

#139 Post by Steve »

ConchRepublican wrote:So, I watch the midseason finale I had DVR'd and there's Selleck visiting the reverend at his home. Multiple scenes, interior and exterior (at the front door stuff).

I've noticed here in Chicago that if there are a lot of RV's parked along with all of the trucks the actors are probably on site. If anyone deserves to be invited in to have a good ol' chin wag with him it would be you............

MagnumsLeftShoulder
Fleet Admiral

#140 Post by MagnumsLeftShoulder »

Did y'all catch the big ol' Magnum nod on last night's season finale? We finally got to see Danny's old bedroom in Frank's house and there was a poster of THE red Ferrari on the wall. In the scene, Tom was standing right beside it. :lol: :magnum:

Steve
Fleet Admiral

#141 Post by Steve »

MagnumsLeftShoulder wrote:Did y'all catch the big ol' Magnum nod on last night's season finale? We finally got to see Danny's old bedroom in Frank's house and there was a poster of THE red Ferrari on the wall. In the scene, Tom was standing right beside it. :lol: :magnum:
You know, I missed that.......I saw a red sports car on the wall but it was a red C-4 corvette.......I deleted it off of my DVR so if anyone can post a link it would be nice.. :D

MagnumsLeftShoulder
Fleet Admiral

#142 Post by MagnumsLeftShoulder »

Well, I may be wrong. I watched the scene after googling a C4 Corvette, and now I'm not sure which car was on the poster. I didn't know there was a Corvette that looked that similar to our beloved Ferrari! If it is a Corvette, I bet the set decorators were thinking we would all just assume it was a Ferrari. It worked on me! :) I was watching on a 42" TV, maybe somebody with a bigger TV could see it better.

Red Ferraris have turned up on the show before, though. The episode where the narcotics detective had one and there was one with Jamie and Eddie writing a parking ticket for one.

308GUY
Fleet Admiral

#143 Post by 308GUY »

I noticed the pic on the wall...but it looked like a red C4 to me. Might have been another picture, but if there was...I missed that one! :magnum:

Rembrandt's Girl
Fleet Admiral

#144 Post by Rembrandt's Girl »

Steve wrote:
MagnumsLeftShoulder wrote:Did y'all catch the big ol' Magnum nod on last night's season finale? We finally got to see Danny's old bedroom in Frank's house and there was a poster of THE red Ferrari on the wall. In the scene, Tom was standing right beside it. :lol: :magnum:
You know, I missed that.......I saw a red sports car on the wall but it was a red C-4 corvette.......I deleted it off of my DVR so if anyone can post a link it would be nice.. :D
I found it on the CBS website, at 36:40: http://www.cbs.com/shows/blue_bloods/vi ... ue%20blood

I agree that it's a Corvette...but that would've been great if it was a Ferrari!

MagnumsLeftShoulder
Fleet Admiral

#145 Post by MagnumsLeftShoulder »

Did anybody watch last night's season 8 premier? Magnum may not have ever jumped the shark, but I think Blue Bloods just did! :?

Steve
Fleet Admiral

#146 Post by Steve »

MagnumsLeftShoulder wrote:Did anybody watch last night's season 8 premier? Magnum may not have ever jumped the shark, but I think Blue Bloods just did! :?
Danny's wife dead in a helicopter crash?......I am thinking they all know this is the last season for the show.....

MagnumsLeftShoulder
Fleet Admiral

#147 Post by MagnumsLeftShoulder »

Steve wrote:
MagnumsLeftShoulder wrote:Did anybody watch last night's season 8 premier? Magnum may not have ever jumped the shark, but I think Blue Bloods just did! :?
Danny's wife dead in a helicopter crash?......I am thinking they all know this is the last season for the show.....

I'd be shocked if it is the last year. I think killing off Linda was not where the writers wanted to go, but either the actress wanted out or the network refused to pay her what she wanted. If killing her off was in the plans, why not do it in last season's finale in the house fire or at least leave it on a cliffhanger? The writers must have been blindsided and had to come up with something quickly to explain her disappearance. I just seriously doubt that it was the plan to have no character with a spouse.

308GUY
Fleet Admiral

#148 Post by 308GUY »

Season 11 opens at the Sunday dinner table in Commissioner Danny Reagan's house, with retired PC Frank at the other end of the table.....rinse and repeat. :magnum:

(Could be S-10.....or 12....or 15....???) We may not even have "commercial" tv by then....or they will have converted to ALL commercials! :lol: Half way there now...

MagnumILWU
Fleet Admiral

#149 Post by MagnumILWU »

Maybe all the Reagan's quit law enforcement, and open their own Burger joint! And Danny starts a singing group, with guys he grew up with, meets a ex playboy playmate, and remarries!
"pickled egg please"

308GUY
Fleet Admiral

#150 Post by 308GUY »

MagnumILWU wrote:Maybe all the Reagan's quit law enforcement, and open their own Burger joint! And Danny starts a singing group, with guys he grew up with, meets a ex playboy playmate, and remarries!

Art imitates life? :magnum: