Jesse Stone movies on Crackle

The novels & the movies

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

eagle
Fleet Admiral

Jesse Stone movies on Crackle

#1 Post by eagle »

Hey, all.

All of the Jesse Stone movies are on Crackle right now, and my wife & I watched "Stone Cold" last night. We'll watch the others over the next few weeks.

After watching this one, we came away with the distinct impression that Frank Reagan and Jesse Stone are very similar characters. We came away wondering if perhaps Frank Reagan is based on Jesse Stone, or if there is some other link between the two characters. Anybody else have that impression?

MikeS
Admiral

Re: Jesse Stone movies on Crackle

#2 Post by MikeS »

Recently all of em also were added to TubiTV but when I try to play one of em I get "Content Unavailable"

Jesse Stone @ TubiTV -> https://tubitv.com/search/%22Jesse%20Stone%22
MikeS

Sam
Fleet Admiral

#3 Post by Sam »

MikeS wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 3:57 pm Recently all of em also were added to TubiTV but when I try to play one of em I get "Content Unavailable"

Hi Mike,
Jesse Stone works for me on my tubi app.

NotthatRick
Admiral

#4 Post by NotthatRick »

eagle wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 3:29 pm Hey, all.

All of the Jesse Stone movies are on Crackle right now, and my wife & I watched "Stone Cold" last night. We'll watch the others over the next few weeks.

After watching this one, we came away with the distinct impression that Frank Reagan and Jesse Stone are very similar characters. We came away wondering if perhaps Frank Reagan is based on Jesse Stone, or if there is some other link between the two characters. Anybody else have that impression?
Thanks for the heads up. I have seen them all before, years ago, but have been happy to re-watch them on Crackle. I think that I have two left.

MikeS
Admiral

#5 Post by MikeS »

Sam wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 8:46 pm
MikeS wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 3:57 pm Recently all of em also were added to TubiTV but when I try to play one of em I get "Content Unavailable"

Hi Mike,
Jesse Stone works for me on my tubi app.
I think the problem lies within my browser, something to do with DRM... but not all DRM content fails, most of it will play just fine. I was able to find all 9 movies and downloaded them to a thumb drive... looking forward to binging all in one sitting, just lacking the time at the moment :) I know I've seen two, maybe three of em already but will watch from Stone Cold to Lost in Paradise.
MikeS

MikeS
Admiral

#6 Post by MikeS »

As expected, TubiTV has removed all the Jesse Stone movies. What sucks is I finally fixed the DRM issue with my browser and have no problems at TubiTV, Netflix, Hulu, Disney+... oh well :(
MikeS

Sam
Fleet Admiral

#7 Post by Sam »

MikeS wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:38 am As expected, TubiTV has removed all the Jesse Stone movies. What sucks is I finally fixed the DRM issue with my browser and have no problems at TubiTV, Netflix, Hulu, Disney+... oh well :(
Hi Mike....It's on PlutoTV..

MikeS
Admiral

#8 Post by MikeS »

Sam wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:22 pm
MikeS wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:38 am As expected, TubiTV has removed all the Jesse Stone movies. What sucks is I finally fixed the DRM issue with my browser and have no problems at TubiTV, Netflix, Hulu, Disney+... oh well :(
Hi Mike....It's on PlutoTV..
Hi Sam, thanks for the heads up, appreciated.

Interestingly, my sister recently gave me (about 3 days ago) an Amazon fire tv stick, the 3rd gen 1080p version, completely new to it but have been pokin' around, mostly wanting to avoid downloading the pay/subscription stuff. My searching for TS did find some Jesse Stone offerings and MPI too, I do believe I saw something from PlutoTV pop up.

Thanks again,
MikeS