Thin Ice

The novels & the movies

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

Braddah Kimo
Fleet Admiral

#21 Post by Braddah Kimo »

Ya notice the dog expressed his one and only scene of being happy and smiling after he saw his master "git some"... with IA officer Sidney Greenstreet. Wait! Sidney Greenstreet?! why da hell they do that?!

Braddah Kimo
Fleet Admiral

#22 Post by Braddah Kimo »

Mobster eating oyesters has gotten three drips of sauce on his tie. Sloppy, for an otherwise impeccable gay thug. Or budget didn't call for attentive wardrobe. When Tom's buddy in wheelchair sez "yer uh, blockin my light" that is banter and no more; Light streams in from beHIND them both.

TV shows and movies both heavyily depend and overuse the phrase "I'd like that". Said twice within two commercial bookends here. dammit. Devane is brusque with his cigs; One he blows the long ash all over himself while gazing at it. Then, he puts out a half smoked coffin nail into his coffee. hiiisssss!
The baddy tails Tom and suitcase into a building, knocks the plate glass in shards fully, outta the door. Glass falls to the floor from an low angle shot. Then side shot of the door, additional large pane miraculously appears to then fall.

I left the room just the way it was when Eric died. Really??? With multiple lamps always on?!

When Tom uh jesse coldcocks the baddy, and drags him leg first, his head, being dead weight would drag against the linoleum floor. Actor avoided that uncomfy prospect so we see his head float above the floor some. whuuuhuhu.

what da hell is wrong with people? When the IA babe sez to jesse "if you go after teddy leaf, I WILL put you away!" jeZUSSS! what kinda goofy upside down life do these people lead? When a close one can not be protected and the gestapo state overrides all?!

Braddah Kimo
Fleet Admiral

#23 Post by Braddah Kimo »

Mobster eating oyesters has gotten three drips of sauce on his tie. Sloppy, for an otherwise impeccable gay thug. Or budget didn't call for attentive wardrobe. When Tom's buddy in wheelchair sez "yer uh, blockin my light" that is banter and no more; Light streams in from beHIND them both.

TV shows and movies both heavyily depend and overuse the phrase "I'd like that". Said twice within two commercial bookends here. dammit. Devane is brusque with his cigs; One he blows the long ash all over himself while gazing at it. Then, he puts out a half smoked coffin nail into his coffee. hiiisssss!
The baddy tails Tom and suitcase into a building, knocks the plate glass in shards fully, outta the door. Glass falls to the floor from an low angle shot. Then side shot of the door, additional large pane miraculously appears to then fall.

I left the room just the way it was when Eric died. Really??? With multiple lamps always on?!

When Tom uh jesse coldcocks the baddy, and drags him leg first, his head, being dead weight would drag against the linoleum floor. Actor avoided that uncomfy prospect so we see his head float above the floor some. whuuuhuhu.

what da hell is wrong with people? When the IA babe sez to jesse "if you go after teddy leaf, I WILL put you away!" jeZUSSS! what kinda goofy upside down life do these people lead? When a close one can not be protected and the gestapo state overrides all?!