Hurricane Irma

For everything else!

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

ConchRepublican
COZITV Magnum, P.I. SuperFan / Chief Barkeep - Flemingo Key

Hurricane Irma

#1 Post by ConchRepublican »

While our Texas Maniacs are drying out after the tragedy of Hurricane Harvey, we have another monster bearing down, this time on our Florida Maniacs.

Prayers, positive vibes and Pixie Dust to all those in Irma's path.

Those who know me know I love the Florida Keys .... having last visited this past Independence Day weekend, I hope I'm able to recognize them next visit.

Stay safe everyone and continued prayers for our Texas friends still recovering from Harvey.
CoziTV Superfan spot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPTmsykLQ04

Little Garwood
Fleet Admiral

Re: Hurricane Irma

#2 Post by Little Garwood »

Just saw this thread. :oops:

I survived Hurricane Irma--and Wilma, Rita, Katrina, Andrew, David and a dozen or more named and unnamed storms in between. Had no power for eight days and endured a few days with 112F heat index temperatures, but then again "You can if you're British!" (so to speak).
"Popularity is the pocket change of history."

~Tom Selleck

ConchRepublican
COZITV Magnum, P.I. SuperFan / Chief Barkeep - Flemingo Key

Re: Hurricane Irma

#3 Post by ConchRepublican »

Little Garwood wrote:Just saw this thread. :oops:

I survived Hurricane Irma--and Wilma, Rita, Katrina, Andrew, David and a dozen or more named and unnamed storms in between. Had no power for eight days and endured a few days with 112F heat index temperatures, but then again "You can if you're British!" (so to speak).
Glad to hear you made it through relatively unscathed Little Garwood! Eight days without power is daunting, especially to we who are used to always having power and 112 dgrees . . . wow. Do you have a generator? or do you now? :P
CoziTV Superfan spot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPTmsykLQ04