Anyone superstitious ?

For everything else!

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

N1095A
World Class Private Investigator

Anyone superstitious ?

#1 Post by N1095A »

I'm not, but have to admit I'm a little freaked out by this.
We have a coffee table in the livingroom that has a piece of glass over the top. Under the glass Diana and I have placed several photos from our albums. Photos from our childhood/s, our lives together, favorite vacations, you get the idea.
Tomorrow (10/23) is our tenth wedding anniversary. I'm at the kitchen table, and Diana is watching "Bluebloods". We hear a bang. Startled, I said "What the h... was that? She looks at the table, and the glass broke. Right up the middle of our wedding photo (between us exactly), and splintered across to my chest.
These photos have been here under glass since we moved in here back in March. Gotta admit we're both a little freaked by this one.
"But Higgins, I can explain."

ConchRepublican
COZITV Magnum, P.I. SuperFan / Chief Barkeep - Flemingo Key

#2 Post by ConchRepublican »

I believe in the spooky . . .
CoziTV Superfan spot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPTmsykLQ04

Mavrick
Pinball Wizard

#3 Post by Mavrick »

Yes I do Believe in the Supernatural, They are to many things out there not to, in my opinion , I used to be a big sceptic,, ( I Know I am going to sound crazy here) untill it happen to me more than once.

N1095A if that happen to me I would of made a Doctor's appt, to see if there was anything going on with my heart or my health in general, I personally take that sort of thing very seriously.

To me things happen for a reason, but most of us just over look it and move on with life, They are signs and warnings all over the place,
Magnum, feed the lads, would you? There are steaks in the freezer. Yes you can have one too.

Olivier
Rear Admiral

#4 Post by Olivier »

Don't worry, it's only a coincidence.

Danno
Fleet Admiral

#5 Post by Danno »

I'm not superstitious at all- but the power of the mind is hard to overcome.

What I think can happen is that we read so much into things like this and think about it so much that in some cases you can make whatever it is that you're worried about happen.
Help protect Hawaiʻi's Green Sea Turtles http://malamanahonu.org