Hawaii Radio

For everything else!

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

Mavrick
Pinball Wizard

Hawaii Radio

#1 Post by Mavrick »

If guys Like oldies music ( 50's, 60's, 70's and 80's) and love Hawaii Then this the station for you. I found this radio station when I took a trip to HI, and I love it. I listen to every day, It is real time live radio from Oahu Hi, I kick out of the weather reports and the daily news there. They also have a bunch of cool stuff on the stations web site like free web cams of certain beaches there, Traffic cams and other stuff too

http://www.oldies1079honolulu.com that is the web site and if that don"t work You can alway Google it ( 107.9 Hawaii's Kool gold Honolulu)
Magnum, feed the lads, would you? There are steaks in the freezer. Yes you can have one too.

Little Garwood
Fleet Admiral

#2 Post by Little Garwood »

Mahalo! I can use this to track weather in Hawaii in planning my eventual trip (2014?).
"Popularity is the pocket change of history."

~Tom Selleck

Mavrick
Pinball Wizard

#3 Post by Mavrick »

No problem little Garwood, I am glad you can use it, I hope to back one day myself
Magnum, feed the lads, would you? There are steaks in the freezer. Yes you can have one too.

Styles Bitchley
Magnum Wristwatch Aficionado / Deputy SpamHammer

#4 Post by Styles Bitchley »

That's funny. That station was the last one set on the alarm clock in my hotel room on my visit. It eventually became the soundtrack to my holiday.

Cruisin' around paradise in a rental car listening to Paul Anka...love it!
"How fiendishly deceptive of you Magnum. I could have sworn I was hearing the emasculation of a large rodent."

- J.Q.H.

Mavrick
Pinball Wizard

#5 Post by Mavrick »

Yeah me too LoL small world, I listen to it now to bring me back to my vaction days.