All NBA fans

For everything else!

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

Tom_Magnum
Personal Guest of Robin Masters

All NBA fans

#1 Post by Tom_Magnum »

Any fans of the orange ball sport? I love the Los Angeles Lakers, personally. Anyone else?

TankTop44
Commander

#2 Post by TankTop44 »

The Charlotte Bobcats are close to me but I don't follow it to much. This is ACC country.

IKnowWhatYoureThinking
Macho Taco & Coops Connoisseur

#3 Post by IKnowWhatYoureThinking »

I'm more of a college basketball guy as well, but football is my favorite sport to follow.

Steve
Fleet Admiral

#4 Post by Steve »

I occasionally got to a Bulls game if the tickets are given to me, or at a discount.I don't watch on TV as I have never been able to comprehend the fouls in Basketball (is there traveling in pro basketball anymore?). Since I grew up playing Baseball & Hockey I will watch those instead, but Hockey I like watching High School & College, Baseball, I like going to the White Sox as I can still get in on certain discount days for around $20.00/ticket.

Carmen
MPI

#5 Post by Carmen »

Are the Mavs still on 8? Guess they won`t have a chance against LA in the playoffs. Living very close to Dirks hometown here I am a fan of the Dallas Mavericks for sure!! Too bad NBA isn`t available on TV any more in Germany and all we can do is watch NBA.com.
Sometimes I get so lucky, even I don`t believe it (TSM)

MPS
Fleet Admiral

#6 Post by MPS »

I'm fond of the Lakers. Have to be, married to a guy who has followed them rabidly since he was in middle school. :roll:
Higgins: You've washed the car?! How extraordinary. Why would you do such a thing?

Doc Ibold
Maniac Emeritus

#7 Post by Doc Ibold »

Go Pistones!

:lol:

IslandHopper
Master Flub Spotter

#8 Post by IslandHopper »

Being from Orlando, I'm a Magic Fan. We are currently #2 in the Eastern Conference, which would normally be a good thing. Unfortunately, Doc's Detroit Pistons are #7, which means the Magic will very likely play the Pistons in the first round of the playoffs. I hate to say it, but the Pistons have owned the Magic for longer than I'd like to remember. If the Magic avoid the Pistons in the playoffs they could go all the way (Orlando swept the Lakers this year), but they could also lose in the first round if they meet the Pistons. So, I obviously don't want to see the Magic play the Pistons in the playoffs.
The answer is obvious, old man. Logic is irrelevant. It's simply Tropical Madness. (J.Q. Higgins)

Doc Ibold
Maniac Emeritus

#9 Post by Doc Ibold »

IslandHopper wrote:Being from Orlando, I'm a Magic Fan. We are currently #2 in the Eastern Conference, which would normally be a good thing. Unfortunately, Doc's Detroit Pistons are #7, which means the Magic will very likely play the Pistons in the first round of the playoffs. I hate to say it, but the Pistons have owned the Magic for longer than I'd like to remember. If the Magic avoid the Pistons in the playoffs they could go all the way (Orlando swept the Lakers this year), but they could also lose in the first round if they meet the Pistons. So, I obviously don't want to see the Magic play the Pistons in the playoffs.
Thats even if we make it!!!!!!!!

:lol:

J.J. Walters
Founding Father

#10 Post by J.J. Walters »

I play more basketball than I watch, but I do catch the occasional game here and there (as well as Sportscenter highlights). I usually try to catch Suns games featuring my main man STEVE NASH! That guy is something else! My all-time favorite player.

I caught a little bit of the Orlando-Cleveland game the other night. Man, the Magic smoked 'em! I tell ya, the way Stan Van Gundy has Orlando playing D, they should go a long way in the playoffs. And Dwight Howard, what a freak of nature he is!
Higgins: It's not a scratch! It's a bloody gouge!

Carmen
MPI

#11 Post by Carmen »

YEAHHH!!!!!!! Go, Mavs, go!!! Who thought they`d beat SA 4:1 :?: :!:

Carmen
MPI

#12 Post by Carmen »

No, this is not NBA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vL05p2RtoI

but I had no idea where else to post it :wink:
btw, Superman is my son and I made the video

Tom_Magnum
Personal Guest of Robin Masters

#13 Post by Tom_Magnum »

But the Lakers are suffering a 2-2 tie to the Rockets!!!! NO!! (Sorry, I've been on "hiatus"). But go LA!

J.J. Walters
Founding Father

#14 Post by J.J. Walters »

Wow, Cleveland is 8-0 in the playoffs so far. They play some of the best team defense I've ever seen. And LeBron James is just out of this world! The guy is only 24.... 24!!

A Cleveland - Denver (or L.A.) finals would be fantastic to watch.
Higgins: It's not a scratch! It's a bloody gouge!

IKnowWhatYoureThinking
Macho Taco & Coops Connoisseur

#15 Post by IKnowWhatYoureThinking »

I'll watch a Cleveland LA final in a heartbeat. I don't thnik too many people would pass up LeBron V Kobe.