talenthunter.com

For everything else!

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

IKnowWhatYoureThinking
Macho Taco & Coops Connoisseur

#11 Post by IKnowWhatYoureThinking »

Good luck Mike! I hope this works out for you!

N1095A
World Class Private Investigator

#12 Post by N1095A »

I mentioned in another thread that I'd gotten a call from the agency a while back. I thought I'd post an update. So far I've been called for the following, but didn't go to any.

CSI Miami
Pirates of The Caribbean 4
Burn Notice

24 was in Tampa, and the rest were in Miami. Tampa is 2 hours north of me, and Miami is just over 2 hours south. I chose not to go because of the distance and finances. Kind of strange I only paid their fee one time, but they still send me emails.

Again with some irony, There was a feature film shot in the town where I went to high school. The movie is called Unstoppable, and stars Denzel Washington, and Chris Pine (son of Thomas Sullivan Magnum III Robert Pine), directed by Tony Scott. About 10 people I know from high school, and from living in the area were extras in the film, and one even had a speaking part. Thete's tons of youtube footage of the movie being filmed.
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_q ... type=&aq=f
That is one I definately would have gone to. 38 years of living in that area, and when something interesting happens there I'm 1200 miles away. :(