Cast Autographs

For discussions about the cast & crew, including guest stars

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

golfmobile
Chopper Pilot Wannabe

#11 Post by golfmobile »

I am SO ENVIOUS of the autographed picture from "Quigley Down Under"!!!!

ANYTHING to do with that movie I love. I think I watch it more than MPI episodes!

But thanks for posting all those!!! It was great to see them, especially the R.E.M. and Hillerman ones, since they are the more rare ones, aren't they?

What a terrific collection from the series!

Oh, by the way, to get one from Marta DuBois, you might try finding out how to get in touch with the cast of "McBride" (with John Larroquette) as she is on that show now, and contact through that show might get through to her. If you have a picture of her AS Michelle to send along with a request, she might autograph it for you, because she might not still have pictures of herself as Michelle just hanging around to be autographed (though she SHOULD - lol -- or maybe not, considering how so many of us didn't like Michelle . . . .).

golf
"Portside, buddy."

nha trang
Vice Admiral

Mailing address for R Mosley signature?

#12 Post by nha trang »

Hi everyone, I was just wondering if anyone (perhaps someone who obtained an autograph from Roger already) would be able to provide me with a good mailing address to send mail to him? I greatly appreciate it! Feel free to pm me if you want to.

Thank you! :)

scotty73
Captain

#13 Post by scotty73 »

Hey guys - I received the BEST Christmas present ever form my special lady. A cast shot of MPI with signatures from 'The Big 4'.

I nearly fell off my chair when I opened it! I'll post a pic when I get home from work.

scotty73
Captain

#14 Post by scotty73 »

As promised guys here's my cast shot with all their signatures.

Hope that works ;)

scotty73
Captain

#15 Post by scotty73 »

Mmmm... that didn't work...

scotty73
Captain

#16 Post by scotty73 »

AmandaByNight
Fleet Admiral

#17 Post by AmandaByNight »

These are all so awesome!

I have Larry Manetti's autograph, which I got back in high school when I wrote him. I couldn't believe I got a photo in response. My heart just about dropped to my knees when I opened the envelope. I just remember my father smiling and saying, "Rick!"

Styles Bitchley
Magnum Wristwatch Aficionado / Deputy SpamHammer

Re: Mailing address for R Mosley signature?

#18 Post by Styles Bitchley »

nha trang wrote:Hi everyone, I was just wondering if anyone (perhaps someone who obtained an autograph from Roger already) would be able to provide me with a good mailing address to send mail to him? I greatly appreciate it! Feel free to pm me if you want to.

Thank you! :)
Try sending him a message on Facebook for an address. http://www.facebook.com/rogeremosley

His account isn't taken care of like it used to be but someone must receive notifications of new messages.
"How fiendishly deceptive of you Magnum. I could have sworn I was hearing the emasculation of a large rodent."

- J.Q.H.

Aloha70
Lieutenant

#19 Post by Aloha70 »

I found this signed picture from Roger mosley,what do u think,is this his autograph??

Hi Guys!!

Aloha70
Lieutenant

#20 Post by Aloha70 »

Anybody?????????
Hi Guys!!

AJLeatherman
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Re: Cast Autographs

#21 Post by AJLeatherman »

I've had these pics for a few months, but I finally got around to buying a nice frame - The Donald Bellisario autograph I got through the mail, and the Selleck autograph I got in person when he was doing a talk show in NYC:

Doc Ibold
Maniac Emeritus

#22 Post by Doc Ibold »

AJLeatherman wrote:I've had these pics for a few months, but I finally got around to buying a nice frame - The Donald Bellisario autograph I got through the mail, and the Selleck autograph I got in person when he was doing a talk show in NYC:

Nice! That's awesome.

ConchRepublican
COZITV Magnum, P.I. SuperFan / Chief Barkeep - Flemingo Key

#23 Post by ConchRepublican »

AJLeatherman wrote:I've had these pics for a few months, but I finally got around to buying a nice frame - The Donald Bellisario autograph I got through the mail, and the Selleck autograph I got in person when he was doing a talk show in NYC:

This is VERY cool . . . I have always feared going the "collectible" route. I can see it becoming obsession easily.

"All I'm missing is a paw autographed dog bowl from the Lads and I have a complete Magnum PI main characters set! Next it's the villains wall!!" :magnum:
CoziTV Superfan spot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPTmsykLQ04

Sisophous
Fleet Admiral

Re:

#24 Post by Sisophous »

SelleckLover wrote:Wow, Roger Moseley's signature looks a little shaky. Hope he's okay (medically, I mean.) :D

It looks like he wrote that with his non writing hand. I'm right handed and on a few occasions I injured my right hand and I could not write with it. So, I used my left hand and it looks very much like Roger Mosley's writing.

Just a guess because his penmanship on other signatures is pretty good.