The Larry Manetti Thread

For discussions about the cast & crew, including guest stars

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

terryfromkerry
Fleet Admiral

Re: The Larry Manetti Thread

#171 Post by terryfromkerry »

Wow! MagnumILWU thanks for that info. I owe you a pickled egg .
"Oh Jonathan !....oh Jonathan, come quickly ...... your hot cross buns are smoking".

Sam
Fleet Admiral

#172 Post by Sam »

Not a great picture but Manetti wore the team ring in tonight's episode of HFO.

Steve
Fleet Admiral

#173 Post by Steve »

Sam wrote:Not a great picture but Manetti wore the team ring in tonight's episode of HFO.

Good catch, Sam. I saw Manetti and didn't even think to see if he was wearing the ring..............What do you bet he is working on Roger and maybe even Tom to guest star as well (of course Hillerman would just utter; I'm sorry my boy, I am retired).........

Sam
Fleet Admiral

#174 Post by Sam »

Hi Steve,

I was unaware that Manetti was booked on this weeks show and all I saw of the episode was the beginning.I've made it a habit to look for the ring since he wore it in 2007 on Vegas.

Although not a team member I believe Jeff MacKay was the first to wear the team ring when he wore it in an episode of Jag.

I could see Mosley agreeing to an episode but Selleck and Hillerman..no way..Don't think Hillerman would even return for MPI
Did you watch the game Friday night? I'm going to play golf this afternoon so the DVR is set...GO WILD!!!

Steve
Fleet Admiral

#175 Post by Steve »

Sam wrote:Hi Steve,

I was unaware that Manetti was booked on this weeks show and all I saw of the episode was the beginning.I've made it a habit to look for the ring since he wore it in 2007 on Vegas.

Although not a team member I believe Jeff MacKay was the first to wear the team ring when he wore it in an episode of Jag.

I could see Mosley agreeing to an episode but Selleck and Hillerman..no way..Don't think Hillerman would even return for MPI
Did you watch the game Friday night? I'm going to play golf this afternoon so the DVR is set...GO WILD!!!
Sorry Sam, even though I am a huge Zach Parise fan and an ex Minnesota North Stars season ticket holder I have to root for one Chicago team after living here now for over thirty years now... the Blackhawks might just be too much for the Wild this year (even though the Wild beat them 3 times during the regular season)..........

ThomasMagnum
Admiral

#176 Post by ThomasMagnum »

terryfromkerry
Fleet Admiral

#177 Post by terryfromkerry »

Enjoyed that very much and thanks for posting. :magnum:
"Oh Jonathan !....oh Jonathan, come quickly ...... your hot cross buns are smoking".

Hawaii Winds
Admiral

#178 Post by Hawaii Winds »

You gotta love LM in the current series of Hawaii Five O, I think I counted at least six different episodes he was in.

What happened to Roger Mosley?

MikeS
Admiral

#179 Post by MikeS »

I've been watching JAG lately, it's on 2 networks, POP and INSP. It was a nice surprise to see LM on one, maybe 2 eps. One ep takes place in the 60s with footage of Bob Hope entertaining the troops. LM plays a tour manager of sorts. I thought I saw him in one other ep, not sure...? I could Bing it but... then whats the point of a fan forum :lol:

Oh, there's Big Bud Roberts (Mac), not a very pleasant guy.
MikeS

Mrs. Higgins
Fleet Admiral

#180 Post by Mrs. Higgins »

The Cubs lost. I wonder how Larry is holding up today?
I'm a Boxley Girl....

Little Garwood
Fleet Admiral

#181 Post by Little Garwood »

Mrs. Higgins wrote:The Cubs lost. I wonder how Larry is holding up today?
Probably fine. After all, the Cubs were bludgeoned into submission whereas they usually lose by inches in the big games (1984 and 2003 NLCS)
"Popularity is the pocket change of history."

~Tom Selleck

Steve
Fleet Admiral

#182 Post by Steve »

Mrs. Higgins wrote:The Cubs lost. I wonder how Larry is holding up today?

They not only lost, they got spanked...Me, I am holding up okay,,,,I guess........ :?

BWheelz54
Admiral

#183 Post by BWheelz54 »

I live in Southern Illinois, grew up close to St. Louis, so I am a very spoiled Cardinals fan. I was afraid that if the Cubs won the World Series that Chicago would burn to the ground in all the celebration rioting - and then that my state tax dollars would go to rebuilding the city after the Cubs championship even though I'm a Redbird fan. I can breathe a sigh of relief. For now. Because the Cubs are looking like they might be strong for several seasons to come.

MHTR
Vice Admiral

#184 Post by MHTR »

Not sure if this has been mentioned, but I just saw Larry Manetti on an episode of Emergency! this past week. I'm pretty sure it was him. He was a captain or somebody important on a boat that caught fire or something.

MikeS
Admiral

#185 Post by MikeS »

Yeh, it was Larry. It was episode 6 of season 6 - "Rules of Order" - November 1976.
MikeS